Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

19 minutes ago, B088IN said:

It was inevitable, it’s a healthy correction as it’s testing $2. Also with Coinbase listing today, was expecting BTC to fluctuate as the big hands try to scare the little ones. 
All in a days work in the crypto universe 😎

Wait... Coinbase is relisting today?! I didn’t know! Where’d u get the info?

1 minute ago, Seoulite said:

I think he means their IPO, not relisting XRP

Ahhhh, that makes total sense. Caught me off guard there. Where can one purchase their IPO shares? I’d imagine they’d be cheap at the start, although they might not be since were in the middle of a bull cycle. 

1 minute ago, Neurotoxin said:

Ahhhh, that makes total sense. Caught me off guard there. Where can one purchase their IPO shares? I’d imagine they’d be cheap at the start, although they might not be since were in the middle of a bull cycle. 

No idea, I would guess they've already been sold.

15 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Binance are launching tokens for the stock, they also have a token for tesla stock

Edited by captainjack

Hi, long time lurker and holder here. First thank you all for all the laughs, irritation and insights.

I've held XRP since August 2017 and recently I reached the first price point (damn this feels good) at which I sell a small % of my stack. All my sells will go according to my sell-out plan i've made after the last bull run and sell off.

I'm going to sell small amounts of my stack at every price increasement of 15% as of $2. I will only sell through Kraken because of many reasons. I want to make orders as undermentioned example but I can't find if this is possible through Kraken. 

Currect price: $1,80

Trigger to activate order: $2,00

Sell price: $1,95 

I want to sell if the price equals or falls below $1.95 after the price was $2,00. Even if the price surpasses $1,95 fast due a large sell-off, I want to sell the whole amount of XRP concerned in the order, even if I have to sell a (portion) at a lower price than $1,95.

Is it possible to make this kind of order through Kraken?

The plus side of this kind of order is that there won't be a sell if the price keeps increasing without a certain % of decrease happening along the way. If there is a big downside to this kind of order or if you think another type of order is better for my sell-out plan than feel free to give your insights.

Edited by Renekez
1 hour ago, solid102 said:

Hahahaahaha Keeping his spirit alive. But in all seriousness I am 70% certain of my prediction. I did my homework.

Predicting 20 dollars half may in all seriousness??? :lol: 

I come back to you mid may, and when xrp is only half that price, i'm going to give you 1000 dollar worth in xrp for free!

Hell, i would already jump a hole in the roof with 5 dollar per xrp, and i even don't see that happen, not even in the next 6 months

or the rest of this year, but i like the positive thinking alright! :lol::lol:

Now i'm going to look for xrp related video's on youttube and spread the rumour that it will go up to 20 dollars before the end of next

month, and then hope that alot of naive people start buying xrp like mad. :P

4 hours ago, Seoulite said:

Maybe I just dare not to dream that high, in the chance that the Fates will punish my hubris by making it not happen simply because I want it...

I have very much the same feelings.

Which is actually ridiculous when you look at it.  We haven’t evolved much beyond our caveman ancestors who figured the tree falling on Zog running from the rain was because yesterday he was badmouthing the gods.

But cautious optimism is probably the best mental health setting to use...  so if you can choose that option it’s wise I think.

I’m quietly confident this run has a good set of legs yet,  but will eventually sag.   The sag hopefully might not be as large as previous ones because of increasing institutional support.  I hope so anyway.