Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

So... With "general consensus" sentiment around here and other forums/chats being that the price going to $5+ or even $10+ being a given, does that make it more likely to happen or less? Love to hear your thoughts lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, youngdude said:

So... With "general consensus" sentiment around here and other forums/chats being that the price going to $5+ or even $10+ being a given, does that make it more likely to happen or less? Love to hear your thoughts lol.

Given people were talking about $100 in 2017, I'd say it has no bearing and we have just as much chance of tanking -90% for 3 years again. 

I'd bloody love $10+ though, believe me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still in touch with many professors from my uni, i called 2 of them out today for breakfast and lunch separately, i wanted to discuss my career path with them initially. 

Then i try to start the crypto topic to see if they're into it, surprisingly it is a yes. 

Both of them are heavily into xrp, as both of them are math professors and love to play with math simulation models, at the end I got the price range of between 26.97 and 174.11

One of them did a further analysis for unlikely favourable scenario, he told me this dumbed down statement to make me understand better : "there's a 10% chance it will go to 498.61434 in this cycle" 

Take it for what it's worth, i trust them personally, they had history of making big fortunes on investment, their pricing model or whatever model is serving them well. 

And lastly, I'll meet with the law professor tomorrow. I specifically picked the law in financial sector because there's many many types of law, you have family law, business law, and so on. I believe he has some very interesting input on the sec case, I already informed him the topic we are going to discuss tomorrow. 

I'm glad I respected my teachers in uni, it paid off now, handsomely. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Seoulite said:

Maybe but maybe not. It depends on how much you have invested and your position in life. At three dollars I want to put some money in my pocket for reasons I stated above.

Man, I know I said I’d like us to be at 3 dollars before we get relisted, but we’re getting awfully close awfully fast. I only have a portion of my stack at uphold which I can sell (reached the limit deposit for the year, they have a stupid 10k limit, go figure). If we don’t get a no action letter and no relisting and we blow past the ath and my coins are just sitting there in the exchange, I’m gonna be very upset. Which trusted exchange allows at least XRP/ETH trading pairs and doesn’t have a stupid 10k transfer yearly limit so I can be ready if need be and do my business there to then send back the eth to either bitstamp or coinbase for cashing out?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, xrp_sea said:

We're in the 1st inning of the alt coin rally. I truly believe we'll blow right through $5, even $13. Taking a little off the table makes sense, but I think you'll regret not being fully or mostly invested as this thing takes off. 

What happens if the same thing that happened in 2018 happens again? At the moment i have thousands in XRP. Great if it takes off really bad if it it goes to shit. Ive read heaps of forums where people said back then it would go to $100 within a week then it fell out the ass 🤷‍♀️ 

 

Me personally.  Ill keep 1000 XRP as a dream and the rest ill sell a percent at set prices up to a certain point. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, xrpDeslie said:

I'm still in touch with many professors from my uni, i called 2 of them out today for breakfast and lunch separately, i wanted to discuss my career path with them initially. 

Then i try to start the crypto topic to see if they're into it, surprisingly it is a yes. 

Both of them are heavily into xrp, as both of them are math professors and love to play with math simulation models, at the end I got the price range of between 26.97 and 174.11

One of them did a further analysis for unlikely favourable scenario, he told me this dumbed down statement to make me understand better : "there's a 10% chance it will go to 498.61434 in this cycle" 

Take it for what it's worth, i trust them personally, they had history of making big fortunes on investment, their pricing model or whatever model is serving them well. 

And lastly, I'll meet with the law professor tomorrow. I specifically picked the law in financial sector because there's many many types of law, you have family law, business law, and so on. I believe he has some very interesting input on the sec case, I already informed him the topic we are going to discuss tomorrow. 

I'm glad I respected my teachers in uni, it paid off now, handsomely. 

I’m having a hard time believing your authenticity, given the timing and the background of your story and all that, but that’s just the skeptic in me. With that said, as long as you’re here to FOMO everyone else, I’m good with you either way. :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, xrpDeslie said:

Both of them are heavily into xrp, as both of them are math professors and love to play with math simulation models, at the end I got the price range of between 26.97 and 174.11

I mean that’s quite a range.

The only problem with mathematical models is that the market has an element of randomness that cannot be programmed. If it could there would already be AI bots that could just make money 100% of the time trading the markets. Since there isn’t yet (and the incentive is massive) I’m going to assume it’s either very difficult or impossible.

Price action is like the weather, there are so many variables interacting with each other at once that it’s very difficult to predict. Believe me, I like your professor’s numbers, I like them a whole lot. Maybe I just dare not to dream that high, in the chance that the Fates will punish my hubris by making it not happen simply because I want it...

Edited by Seoulite
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

If it could there would already be AI bots that could just make money 100% of the time trading the markets. Since there isn’t yet (and the incentive is massive) I’m going to assume it’s either very difficult or impossible.

Or maybe there are, or is one and it’s just been kept a secret. I agree though, for the most part. There are just too many variables that you can’t put into the “formula”. At least not yet. Technology is another thing I’m expecting to skyrocket in the coming years and it’ll blow our minds more than this pump. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It may all come crashing down again, that’s always a possibility. Another possibility is it continues to climb slowly and or move sideways at $2-$3 or more before the case settle in ripples favour. If the second happens I’m calling an easy $10 though it could double or triple that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Or maybe there are, or is one and it’s just been kept a secret. I agree though, for the most part. There are just too many variables that you can’t put into the “formula”. At least not yet. Technology is another thing I’m expecting to skyrocket in the coming years and it’ll blow our minds more than this pump. 

There is already an AI trading pool, where you publish your algorithm and stake against how good you think it is. The pool weights the various algos and trades using them. It's pretty profitable

Link to post
Share on other sites

Took my first profits yesterday and I would encourage everybody to do the same unless you want to play "all-in" with a lot of money.

I sold 20% of my stash and recouped 95% of my initial investment. I'll let the remaining 80% ride through the ATH with absolutely no risk.

 

After checking the price every 10 minutes for more than 3 years I kind of feel liberated. I'm not a stressful person, I didn't invest more than I could lose, but it still feels very nice to know I can never be in the red again.

 

Edit: I'm a long time lurker on this forum. I read this topic and the "Epic pennant on BTC chart" daily, but I hardly reply :)

Edited by Reco
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xrpDeslie said:

I'm still in touch with many professors from my uni, i called 2 of them out today for breakfast and lunch separately, i wanted to discuss my career path with them initially. 

Then i try to start the crypto topic to see if they're into it, surprisingly it is a yes. 

Both of them are heavily into xrp, as both of them are math professors and love to play with math simulation models, at the end I got the price range of between 26.97 and 174.11

One of them did a further analysis for unlikely favourable scenario, he told me this dumbed down statement to make me understand better : "there's a 10% chance it will go to 498.61434 in this cycle" 

Take it for what it's worth, i trust them personally, they had history of making big fortunes on investment, their pricing model or whatever model is serving them well. 

And lastly, I'll meet with the law professor tomorrow. I specifically picked the law in financial sector because there's many many types of law, you have family law, business law, and so on. I believe he has some very interesting input on the sec case, I already informed him the topic we are going to discuss tomorrow. 

I'm glad I respected my teachers in uni, it paid off now, handsomely. 

Eyes What GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.