Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

This is what they always do: when price arises rapidly, they don't want you the retailers to get in or out for quick/maximum profits but themselves. After unloading plenty of their own bags, I suspect, the "technical" issues go away immediately. 

All of them do this. Not a single exception.

30 minutes ago, HenrySeldom said:

More people should chime on this one -- it's an important video.

It's really the million dollar question. Is BC Backer's almost purely chart-driven analysis correct?

For those who haven't watched, he's claiming BTC is gonna top between 67 - 80k or so, and alt season starting sort of confirms we're at the end of the BTC cycle this time around.

A couple of problems here. As he himself points out, in 2017 there were 2 alt seasons. He mentions that, but I don't find his reasoning compelling that we might not actually be in the 1st alt coin cycle. 

Another problem is that he's not looking at the macro picture at all. He dismisses it all as some kind of media noise.

I'm not sure what the roll with here, but I'm resistant to the idea that BTC's top is close. 

I've also watched this video where he predicts Bitcoin will top at 70k during this cycle. 

He also predicts XRP will reach $13.

Since Bitcoin is already near 70k, I can't see XRP moving to $13 in the same time frame

19 minutes ago, MQB said:

This is what they always do: when price arises rapidly, they don't want you the retailers to get in or out for quick/maximum profits but themselves. After unloading plenty of their own bags, I suspect, the "technical" issues go away immediately. 

All of them do this. Not a single exception.

This is going to be why we'll see the rise of DEXs in the next few years. Ethereum can't be that fast (yet) but Flare can be, and if XRPL developers do go ahead and build that AMM into XRPL's DEX, that'd be good too.

I wonder whatever happened to this dude, we need more of his brilliant insight :P

On 12/22/2020 at 12:04 PM, anteksiler said:

Looks like 2021 wont pass like moonboys have predicted.

On 12/22/2020 at 7:53 AM, anteksiler said:

Imho, we are looking at another 2-3 years consolidation before the case is resolved. 

On 12/23/2020 at 1:42 PM, anteksiler said:

I mean, LOL, the moon boys were crucifying me last week for stating the obvious.

XRP is going to be stagnant for the next 12-24 months.

I am going offline on this forum like 2018-2020. I suggest everyone do the same so their mind is at ease.

Will be back once the case is over.

On 12/25/2020 at 7:08 PM, anteksiler said:

Yeah, I'll wait for 10c or 5c as well.

This will take a long time to clear guys. Invest in other stuff while you wait.

This is such crazy action while on trial. I'm guessing it's a lot of buy the rumor (of positive trial result/relisting) from across the globe. And there will surely be a subsequent sell the news moment. If we can get that out of the way before hitting a new ATH (seeming more unlikely by the minute) that would be great. I would have to buy that dip pretty hard. 

2 hours ago, RipMcGillicuddy said:

If cryptocurrency is something that is here to stay (and it certainly seems so now), then all we have to do is be patient. It just means more and more money is going to shift from other asset classes into crypto. Which means we don't have a clue how high the market caps can go yet. Trillions have already become the new billions. 

This is something I’m so very much considering. Say where will we’ve in 10 years? Maybe we’ll be at 30-40, maybe we won’t ever go higher than say 10. Maybe we’ll reach 100, it’s so hard to say but you are right if it’s here to stay one can imagine we’ll go up for quite some time yet unless whales keep a range where they bottoms they buy are making them huge numbers still

56 minutes ago, MQB said:

The gap between XRP/OMG is becoming wider and wider.

I am selling more XRP to put into OMG.

OMG and ZRX are very similar and i have the feeling that ZRX over OMG would be the better choice, isn’t it?

Edited by madmellow
1 minute ago, madmellow said:

OMG and ZRX are very similar and i have the feeling that ZRX over OMG would be the better choice, haven‘t you?

ZRX already pumped way more. OMG is a better bet on rise percentage wise. But that's just my opinion.

37 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

I wonder whatever happened to this dude, we need more of his brilliant insight :P

They all left after a certain price😂 and where is that pesky mouse with his infuriating avatar 😂.... I’ve said too much 👍

There were, many many more but why give them the credit they so much craved, back in the day! Just noise, trying to upset the norm😎

Edited by Trentsteel