Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

1 minute ago, Seoulite said:

Highest price since January 15th 2018. ATH was January 4th. Could we be 11 days from another ATH? 

I hope not, I well remember the quick rise and quicker fall. I’m happy to watch it pull back but slowly continue rising for the rest of the year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dawnrosie said:

I did it, cashed out just one trade at 23% which gave me £100 cash profit  so that will sort out all my bills etc and get me straight again. Still got all the other trades running so plenty of profit to come hopefully. Cash out if you need to folks and dont look back on what could have been, ive been in that place a few times and lost a profit when i needed it

 

Im glad you cashed some out.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, XRPchef said:

No, I don’t need the stress or the losses.

When you don’t care it’s easier. Job is still numero uno. And during this joke lockdown, I got something to do after work. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mummabearinvestor said:

Im glad you cashed some out.  

thanks, sometimes needs must and it hurt looking at the bank accounts in red and knowing my xrp could solve the problem after over 2 years of waiting for it to turn, seemed like the right thing to do xxx 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

In 2017 the run from this price to the ATH took 6 days.

The amount of XRP float at the time was much lower, IIRC. It’ll take a lot more to go up now. But this is crypto so 🤷‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dawnrosie said:

thanks, sometimes needs must and it hurt looking at the bank accounts in red and knowing my xrp could solve the problem after over 2 years of waiting for it to turn, seemed like the right thing to do xxx 

Yep for sure. I only just worked out how to reply to people on this forum or i would have replied to the earlier comment 🤣🤦‍♀️

Im day trading really. ill probably keep 800-1000 XRP after i sell the rest at my target

 Just incase then ill put in a stop loss order in on those. 

 

If it goes under that i can always buy back in. 

Must have been so hard for you so glad you decided to take some $

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Seoulite said:

Couldn't you counter by saying that the number of buyers and places to buy are far higher this time around though?

Yeah. You could. Hence the 🤷‍♂️. I don’t care so much about the rise, as I am about the stability. I don’t want to see a repeat of 2016/2017 of a sudden rug pull. For any crypto. They should go up and down because of fundamentals and not manipulation. One can only hope.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mummabearinvestor said:

Yep for sure. I only just worked out how to reply to people on this forum or i would have replied to the earlier comment 🤣🤦‍♀️

Im day trading really. ill probably keep 800-1000 XRP after i sell the rest at my target

 Just incase then ill put in a stop loss order in on those. 

 

If it goes under that i can always buy back in. 

Must have been so hard for you so glad you decided to take some $

 

I still have £2.5k invested in xrp and another approx 1k in other alts so not out of the game yet 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ripley said:

Yeah. You could. Hence the 🤷‍♂️. I don’t care so much about the rise, as I am about the stability. I don’t want to see a repeat of 2016/2017 of a sudden rug pull. For any crypto. They should go up and down because of fundamentals and not manipulation. One can only hope.

In 2017, CoinMarketCap remove korea market and cause the price to "Drop" like hell. XRP price then crash to 10% of ATH.

In 2020, SEC case happens just in time at the start of the bull market to drop the price from 0.75 to 0.17.

I don't know about you, but I always expect this kind of "accident" in the world of XRP. The enemy will throw all kinds of weapons to us to avoid XRP going up to the top. You need to have a really strong heart to see the end.

Edited by jockeyng
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.