Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

2 minutes ago, Mummabearinvestor said:

Yeah before tonight i think my goal was $3 but i think ill wait for $4. i just get nervous thinking about all the others who lost after the 2018 price spike. Like even now I would be so happy with the profit i just dont want to be greedy and then lose. 

I too think once America relists the price will go up to our marker before sec court case. Regardless of how many holders there are more will come. 

Have a target and stick to it, getting emotional, greedy and drawn further in and you may end up very disappointed. That said my target will be $8-10, if the market looks very healthy and not parabolic at that time I will reconsider a bit but I’ll definitely be selling some there

36 minutes ago, RussianStandards said:

I am now 168% up on my holding of xrp, yeah baby yeah!!!!!!

Quite interesting to calculate the percentage now. I‘m scared to see my gain... 😱...it would be extremely awesome if XRP rises more. 

In all this euphoria it’s easy to forget your exit points, you think it will just keep on rising, you get a little greedy and then just like that, it all drops. 
For all those new and some old, it can’t be stressed enough, set a target exit point and stick to it, it doesn’t have to be your whole stack, but think with a rational mind and not an emotional, and you’ll be happy with your choices. 
To many people get burnt chasing dreams of grandeur and miss the right time for them to exit, don’t be that person. Have a plan and stick to it, you simply don’t know what’s around the corner, so be happy with your choices 👍👌

Just now, B088IN said:

In all this euphoria it’s easy to forget your exit points, you think it will just keep on rising, you get a little greedy and then just like that, it all drops. 
For all those new and some old, it can’t be stressed enough, set a target exit point and stick to it, it doesn’t have to be your whole stack, but think with a rational mind and not an emotional, and you’ll be happy with your choices. 
To many people get burnt chasing dreams of grandeur and miss the right time for them to exit, don’t be that person. Have a plan and stick to it, you simply don’t know what’s around the corner, so be happy with your choices 👍👌

I think it goes to 2.20ish than retrace, shall see if it break 92 RSI this time om 3d 😱

1 minute ago, B088IN said:

It sure will drop at some point, but it will also start to rise at some point, so i just sit and relax and hodl.

I did it, cashed out just one trade at 23% which gave me £100 cash profit  so that will sort out all my bills etc and get me straight again. Still got all the other trades running so plenty of profit to come hopefully. Cash out if you need to folks and dont look back on what could have been, ive been in that place a few times and lost a profit when i needed it

Edited by Dawnrosie