Charting the course of XRP

so tempted to take a bit of profit now, im so skint, banks over drawn and £500 would sort me right out but at a 16% profit its such a little gain once you take off the commission paid, help should i shan't i dilemma. How much more of a gain will there be if I just wait a few more days I wonder

49 minutes ago, Gambaard said:

This is why it's important to take profits every once in a while :)

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

1 hour ago, Baka said:

I think we 'll end this bull run end of year or January of next year, then we'll slowly bleed for some long months , with some fake break outs.

Even if now we can stack, some coins have utility etc,  I still think it will happen

Now everybody is euphoric, when we'll see big red candles everyone will sell and panic , as always.

I agree there will be an end to the broad euphoria at some point, but I’m not sure if this cycle is going to be similar to the others. There is a lot more visibility to Crypto now, and I think this time we may start to see separation of wheat from chaff. A significant consolidation where a large number of projects simply shutdown.

I expect to see some sort of regulatory clarity in the US (not Ripple related, necessarily but broader), increased participation by western companies, etc. 

2 minutes ago, Dawnrosie said:

so tempted to take a bit of profit now, im so skint, banks over drawn and £500 would sort me right out but at a 16% profit its such a little gain once you take off the commission paid, help should i shan't i dilemma. How much more of a gain will there be if I just wait a few more days I wonder

My personal view is that overdraw fees are not worth the risk. If I were in your position, I would pay off debts and wait for another day to invest. Crypto markets are highly volatile. I hope you make choice that’s best for you. Best of luck !!

1 minute ago, Ripley said:

My personal view is that overdraw fees are not worth the risk. If I were in your position, I would pay off debts and wait for another day to invest. Crypto markets are highly volatile. I hope you make choice that’s best for you. Best of luck !!

Thank you, fortunately i am within my allowed overdrafts so no fees but I hate not having the buffer. I'm a wedding photographer so no work since covid began. I've managed to keep my head above water up to now but hit a brick wall atm

23 minutes ago, Dawnrosie said:

Thank you, fortunately i am within my allowed overdrafts so no fees but I hate not having the buffer. I'm a wedding photographer so no work since covid began. I've managed to keep my head above water up to now but hit a brick wall atm

The reason why i have internet is not for crypto but because i'm poor and that way i can eat the spam and cookies.

12 minutes ago, Ripley said:

Looks like XRP’s growth caught up to BTC on the 1Y scale. That is, it grew just as much as BTC (blue) did since last April. Will it catch up to ETH’s (orange) growth ?

LOL what??? Goddamn BTC sucks! I mean seriously. Unless you bought pre-3k you'd have been better off buying almost any other major alt. The worst technology, mediocre returns. Remind me why people worship this thing?

1 hour ago, Dawnrosie said:

HoDL.