Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

2 minutes ago, banistersmind said:

Mate - it's been a long hard slog and I've learned a lot about all the things I did wrong along the way. Mine is just a little parcel but I don't regret having jumped in. 

In 2018 xrp went up to 3,60, so there are still alot of people who bought waaay to high, so you're still lucky that you don't belong to them.

6 minutes ago, retep said:

Hahaha, i have friends that always laughed when i told them that i bought crypto's and that i'm in the red atm, but i doubled 

my investment, so gues who's laughing now??

I catch me thinking that i have a nice little stack of XRP with nice gains but that I had to put way more inside. Its a feeling between excitement and depression. Quite weird. 90% of my savings went into the stock market in the last years and only 10% in cryptos. I believe that I should have made it the other way around.

<_<

Edited by madmellow
13 minutes ago, madmellow said:

I catch me thinking that i have a nice little stack of XRP with nice gains but that I had to put way more inside. Its a feeling between excitement and depression. Quite weird. 90% of my savings went into the stock market in the last years and only 10% in cryptos. I believe that I should have made it the other way round.

<_<

Well when you bought shares from tesla or microsoft, then you also made some profits, right?

On 12/24/2020 at 4:16 PM, Fahimth14 said:

Just read this please. If you continue holding onto this bag you're a fool. You've been played. I sold earlier this year thank god. Here to warn you.

I just praise the lord insightful dudes like this one warned us back then!!!!! Imagine still holding your bags of this scamcoin and had to go through this...oh wait!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

4 hours ago, Bill42069 said:

@Seoulite @Baka @Eric123 @Molten @Julian_Williams or anyone else...do you have any predictions on when this bull run ends, what happens next? I understand historically a bear market should occur but with more and more institutional money pouring in, I feel like this could be different than prior cycles. part of me thinks either the bear market could be significantly shorter or is it possible we see an extended bull market (not to the extent of the 10 year traditional markets bull run)?

obviously nobody knows but just curious others outlooks on this as I am trying my best to think as far out as possible when it comes to realizing gains...thanks !

I think we 'll end this bull run end of year or January of next year, then we'll slowly bleed for some long months , with some fake break outs.

Even if now we can stack, some coins have utility etc,  I still think it will happen

Now everybody is euphoric, when we'll see big red candles everyone will sell and panic , as always.

Edited by Baka
37 minutes ago, Triceratops said:

I wish Hopium were here to troll him! 😂 XRP just keeps on gaining on lost time. I believe once we see the ath, a lot of people who bought at the top and are disappointed will be exiting, but once those bags are emptied, we’ll likely have a correction and then another wave of parabolic action since most hands that hadn’t been shaken out during the bear market and the SEC bomb in December aren’t willing to let go of their bags till much higher targets. I for one believe we will see XRP blow through the ATH significantly after all those who bought at the top are gone. 

27 minutes ago, Baka said:

I think we 'll end this bull run end of year or January of next year, then we'll slowly bleed for some long months , with some fake break outs.

Even if now we can stack, some coins have utility etc,  I still think it will happen

Now everybody is euphoric, when we'll see big red candles everyone will sell and panic , as always.

This is why it's important to take profits every once in a while :)

2 hours ago, retep said:

Well when you bought shares from tesla or microsoft, then you also made some profits, right?

I diversified over many continents and industries so my whole basket is +25%. Nothing compared to my percentages being up with cryptos. In the end i am saying to myself that i am still early. If crypto will conquer the world there is much more to come.