Charting the course of XRP

15 minutes ago, MalluJohn said:

YouTuber and huge XRP supporter! He's been darn good on many of his calls including those on BTC. The only YouTuber I follow for XRP technical analysis.

I watched his video. I can see where he is putting his resistance but I disagree, I think the resistance he is pointing to is actually closer to 60-65. He is also saying that after reaching above 2 dollars we might see a return to 75 cents. Like I said maybe if its a flash crash but I don't expect a huge retracement like that. In a move as bullish as this I don't think it is necessary, plus we didn't see that at all in 2017. 

It sounds like he called bitcoin very well, but I'm not so sure about his idea of holding all the way to 13 dollars. I'd like to know how long he is willing to wait for that. It sounds like he is an older man with a family so maybe he is willing to wait ten more years before drawing anything out, but 13 dollars on this bull run? Hmm, I don't see it myself. 

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

5 hours ago, jockeyng said:

Agreed part of your point, price can goes up with small volume, look at those small cap coin then we can see. The problem is if XRP goes up to 100 USD with small volume, basically only a few people can cash out at 100 USD, price will drop to $50, $20, $10 when not enough people is buying it. We need volume to change hand and maintain the price point.

Just to be clear (for me) when you're talking volume, you're talking about the bars at the bottom of the graph right?

10 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

I watched his video. I can see where he is putting his resistance but I disagree, I think the resistance he is pointing to is actually closer to 60-65. He is also saying that after reaching above 2 dollars we might see a return to 75 cents. Like I said maybe if its a flash crash but I don't expect a huge retracement like that. In a move as bullish as this I don't think it is necessary, plus we didn't see that at all in 2017. 

It sounds like he called bitcoin very well, but I'm not so sure about his idea of holding all the way to 13 dollars. I'd like to know how long he is willing to wait for that. It sounds like he is an older man with a family so maybe he is willing to wait ten more years before drawing anything out, but 13 dollars on this bull run? Hmm, I don't see it myself. 

Well, to be fair, he is only suggesting a possibility of re-visiting the 75c region and that is not a guarantee. He himself sys he doesn't day-trade and only holds and he says his sell targets range from 10 to 13 dollars. It means he start selling bit by bit in that region. However, I agree with you on that price target. I myself intent to spread my sells at 3.3, 5 and 8 etc and keep a smaller portion just in case it hits 10 or more. I will do it such a way that even my first sell order at 3.3 would bring all my principle + some positive return back! Anything after that would only be added profits!  I hope it reaches that first target of 3.3 which is a bit shy of the previous ATH anyways. 

Just now, RussianStandards said:

1.54 already, too fast this.

Lets be honest here XRP is still more than 50% down from ath. 3.5 year bear market while all other coins mooned several 100% give or take. Think its fair to say that this is not too fast given the circumstances, could see us rocketing to $4 in the coming days.

Just now, TheXRPNinja said:

Lets be honest here XRP is still more than 50% down from ath. 3.5 year bear market while all other coins mooned several 100% give or take. Think its fair to say that this is not too fast given the circumstances, could see us rocketing to $4 in the coming days.

The last hour jump has been too sharp. Something's going on here.