Charting the course of XRP

3 minutes ago, xrpDeslie said:

I was a btc maxi before the sec case got huge publicity, my vision was so narrow that I can only see btc and nothing else, i even bashed a lot of people from the xrp community in the past. 

I was wrong. I decided to just take a little look at xrp due to the publicity, then small research lead to bigger research and eventually i came to realise that xrp is the one that make the most sense. 

I'm actually hitting myself now against the wall for not opening my eyes sooner, now i pay the price of entering late at 1 dollar plus. 

With that said, let's go to the moon. 

Welcome my friend :)Better late than never, as they say.

I wonder what mis-information kept you from looking into XRP for so long.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

6 minutes ago, xrpDeslie said:

I was a btc maxi before the sec case got huge publicity, my vision was so narrow that I can only see btc and nothing else, i even bashed a lot of people from the xrp community in the past. 

I was wrong. I decided to just take a little look at xrp due to the publicity, then small research lead to bigger research and eventually i came to realise that xrp is the one that make the most sense. 

I'm actually hitting myself now against the wall for not opening my eyes sooner, now i pay the price of entering late at 1 dollar plus. 

Takes a big man to publicly admit one was wrong about something. Kudos to you for that, and welcome to XRPChat, I'm sure you'll find this forum welcoming and a great source of information.

1 hour ago, xrpDeslie said:

This is a most honest statement

But when the price was in the toilet with all the SEC FUD where the heck were you?

Now the price is climbing and you're singing the praise of it and you're saying you're in for the tech

Yeah Right!

:crazy::crazy:

ps. The people welcoming you are probably the ones holding a huge bag and intending to dump on you. Trust no one, my friend!

Edited by MQB
2 hours ago, w1s said:

It was a joke, like I don't understand it. "playing ignorant" xDD

Back to topic. We are looking fine!

No Worries - the Politicians sentence is how they say a lot but you can't pin them down because it means nothing

Diabetes is often diagnosed by an unrelated visit to a chiropodist/Podiatrist

All is good

:D

1 hour ago, MQB said:

This is a most honest statement

But when the price was in the toilet with all the SEC FUD where the heck were you?

Now the price is climbing and you're singing the praise of it and you're saying you're in for the tech

Yeah Right!

:crazy::crazy:

ps. The people welcoming you are probably the ones holding a huge bag and intending to dump on you. Trust no one, my friend!

The reason why i was a btc maxi was because I've been wronged by banks. Many banks, multiple times. I needed a loan for emergency purposes, I'm earning an above average salary, but all the banks declined my loan request just because I don't have a credit history, at the end i resorted to shady money lenders who give easy loans at very high interest cost. Some banks called me back to re-assess the loan approval, only to waste my time at the end to reject again, add salt to wound, rejected twice by the same bank. 

That's when my btc maxi journey began, my hate towards the banking system was genuine and very deep, I got to know a lot of fellow maxi who suffered the same problems with them, such as denying transactions when they needed it the most for it to go thru. 

After that things began to go wrong, eventually I discovered there's actually only a small portion of people genuinely hate banks. The vast majority of the maxi were actually paid to act like btc maxi. One day i was approached with a deal to spread the maxi vibe to various community, in exchange for very lucrative sum. 

At first i was thinking its win win to do the thing i like to do while also getting paid. Eventually I got sick of it because there's a need for me to meet my quota. The transaction time and fees are the nail to the coffin, I'm starting to realise btc is not going to be viable, and i wonder why the paid campaign is still working. At this point I still havent open my eyes to xrp. 

Until recently, long story short I admire ripple's mission, although I still hate banks, but if ripple pull this off, the world will be a better place. You know the rest, i converted everything to xrp. 

5 minutes ago, xrpDeslie said:

Until recently, long story short I admire ripple's mission, although I still hate banks, but if ripple pull this off, the world will be a better place. You know the rest, i converted everything to xrp. 

With the price of BTC as it is, and by the sounds of it you're an early adopter, I'm pretty sure you'll have a rather decent sized bag of XRP!

At what time are the market not manipulated to the extreme?

The whole thing is controlled by algorithms, every single coin of them, all the time.

It serves for the whales to profit maximum.

Trust the whales, follow their steps!

1 minute ago, BluKoo said:

A part of me thinks that because everyone is hoping and expecting it to go up, the opposite will happen. 

Possibly a small fake out break down, before a recovering pump upwards. 

the previous 80 cents resistance (now support) could be re-tested.