Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

1 hour ago, Seoulite said:

Honestly BTC has surprised me by not being more bullish after the break of 60k. It might dump right back to 55, maybe even 50. If that happens we can expect XRP to also dump. We should see strong support between 1.10 and 1 on xrp. From there we should bounce, if this dump happens. The xrp chart looks bullish but what is worrying me is BTC. After the break of 60k it should've screamed through the ATH. The fact that it didn't is not a good sign. 

BTC going sideways is a perfect scenario for the alts, no? 

6 minutes ago, Akovo said:

BTC going sideways is a perfect scenario for the alts, no? 

That's what people say, I'm not sure it works like that though. Alts just move at different times according to their own schedules.

2 hours ago, xrp_is_love_xrp_is_life said:

Where? 

I mean there's just so much FIAT money going into crypto right now. We can call it a bubble no? It's not like a month back where people traded BTC/XXX or BNB/XXX or W/E other crypto to crypto.

It would be fair to assume. From my point of view.

7 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

There’s so much action going on with XRP lately that like @B088IN (I think? Idk I just caught up on several pages of unread content in a row) said, that we forgot about FLR! That added a gasp reaction from me (internally) when I read it. The possibilities...

Lol, yup, I totally forgot about and then you realise there is the possibility once it’s released you could be doubling your money!

5 hours ago, Seoulite said:

I’ll write here because more eyes will be on it.

I don’t know about btc lightning pools so I can’t say anything about that. The FLR token is designed so that you will be able to earn yield every day with no risk to your token and without locking your token. We don’t have details on how much the yield will be yet, but we know it will be distributed very often, daily or multiple times a week.

In addition to this yield you will be able to earn more rewards by using your FLR as collateral. This involves some risk to your coins. The rewards will be paid in tokens such as xrp, ltc, doge, and xlm. 

In addition to that, all FLR holders will receive the Flare Finance airdrop with its token, YFLR. This token will also have ways to earn yield in a similar way I imagine to btc lightning pools, by providing liquidity or collateral for the system. 

The process of earning rewards from your FLR will be very simple and done from your wallet. However the details of that have also not been released yet.

This YouTube channel has a lot of good videos explaining Flare. Here is one that talks about yield:

I must have slept all the last time in terms of the topic Spark. Can someone shortly explain what it means for me as XRP Hodler? Is there a good video on youtube which explains why there is somethink like Spark and Flare? 

Got lucky last night, although it won't matter in the long run:
I believe that in this market, XRP might set a new ATH somewhere between €7-11. Because I don't want to make the same mistake as I did during last bull run (sell nothing, it'll go up further), I've set multiple sell points. One of which is at €1.25, which got hit at the exact top during last night (€1.25044). I believe we will surpass this number again somewhere next week, but it feels good to 'sell at the top' for once :D

1 hour ago, w1s said:

I mean there's just so much FIAT money going into crypto right now. We can call it a bubble no? It's not like a month back where people traded BTC/XXX or BNB/XXX or W/E other crypto to crypto.

It would be fair to assume. From my point of view.

FOMO sends us to the moon, FOF, Fear of Fiat could send us to Mars.

Edited by Julian_Williams
9 minutes ago, madmellow said:

I must have slept all the last time in terms of the topic Spark. Can someone shortly explain what it means for me as XRP Hodler? Is there a good video on youtube which explains why there is somethink like Spark and Flare? 

I’m not aware of a short high quality video that breaks down Flare in a simple way. I’ll link the FAQ from our Flare discussion club, if you have more question it would be better to ask them there.

5 hours ago, Seoulite said:

Honestly BTC has surprised me by not being more bullish after the break of 60k. It might dump right back to 55, maybe even 50. If that happens we can expect XRP to also dump. We should see strong support between 1.10 and 1 on xrp. From there we should bounce, if this dump happens. The xrp chart looks bullish but what is worrying me is BTC. After the break of 60k it should've screamed through the ATH. The fact that it didn't is not a good sign. 

Think you guys who like to “buy the dip” are about to get your chance.

1 hour ago, Seoulite said:

Think you guys who like to “buy the dip” are about to get your chance.

I just don't know what BTC is doing, it can't go up, and it refuse to go down. Usually when it didn't go up for so long it will just give up and crush.

This will give ALTS a chance to grow when people is using BTC profit to buy-in.

This BTC bull cycle really makes you wonder if institutional investor are the real diamond hands?