Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

4 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

I don’t know what QKC is, so I don’t know. Maybe. Xrp is one of the biggest crypto.

Also I don’t follow Korean crypto circles, sorry.

People always pay attention to the big cap coins which don’t necessarily gain the most during bull run. That’s why they hail DOT/ADA, saying post child and such. It’s much easier to trade, though, due to more liquidity. 

10 minutes ago, MQB said:

People always pay attention to the big cap coins which don’t necessarily gain the most during bull run. That’s why they hail DOT/ADA, saying post child and such. It’s much easier to trade, though, due to more liquidity. 

Yeah, there are a lot of lesser known coins that had just mind blowing gains. Like, invest 1k and take 100k out kind of gains, and others had ven more insane gains. I’m glad for whomever made bank off of those, and feel sorry for whoever got stuck holding the bags. But hey, that’s the game! 

2 hours ago, Seoulite said:

Ah OK. So this is the monthly XRPBTC chart for Bittrex. I use it because it has the oldest data. Each green or red candle represents one month. You can see the price on the right, that is listed in satoshis (which is like the smallest measurement of btc). The reason this chart is so exciting is because we are still near the bottom of the historical range. You can see the zero point at the bottom of the chart. Bottom is just above zero, top is around 24k sats. Current price is around 2.4K sats. Everyone here is already losing their minds (rightly) over the USD price, but we have barely moved on the btc chart. There is so much potential for upside before we even reach levels of a couple of years back. It is very possible we can see such levels again.

image.thumb.png.4e006588d54a9c6277f1d168e4547d3a.png

Thanks for that Seoulite. I think I understand. I've read a lot about the BTC/XRP pair but I haven't really looked into it further. I guess, like many, I've been focused on my own fiat currency (in my case AUD). It's good to take a wider view in.

11 minutes ago, banistersmind said:

Thanks for that Seoulite. I think I understand. I've read a lot about the BTC/XRP pair but I haven't really looked into it further. I guess, like many, I've been focused on my own fiat currency (in my case AUD). It's good to take a wider view in.

Honestly I don’t think the btc cross chart matters as much as it did say 2 or 3 years ago. These days there are far more currency pairs for xrp and just a wider range of pairs in general. I don’t base my decisions on it, but it’s fun to consider!

I’m about an hour, Jed’s dump of the day will happen. This time, a new cadence for the upcoming week will be set.

Last week, it was around 12M XRP per day. I’m curious/scared to see what it will be this week.

Edited by Ripley
1 hour ago, Seoulite said:

Over at the Flare club

@Seoulite Can you help me with something? I'm looking for info on the yield generating part that FLR holders might get*. Can you direct me to some of the content? I've been away from the whole space for a while since I claimed my FLR last year. Thank you!

*actually I've looked more into the BTC Lightning Pool stuff, but since I'll be getting some FLR soon and don't know what to do with them, I figured I might get the tokens to work. I haven't included them in my future net worth considerations. Figured I should spend some thought on that stash, too. 

DM if you prefer. 

14 minutes ago, Nat99 said:

@Seoulite Can you help me with something? I'm looking for info on the yield generating part that FLR holders might get*. Can you direct me to some of the content? I've been away from the whole space for a while since I claimed my FLR last year. Thank you!

*actually I've looked more into the BTC Lightning Pool stuff, but since I'll be getting some FLR soon and don't know what to do with them, I figured I might get the tokens to work. I haven't included them in my future net worth considerations. Figured I should spend some thought on that stash, too. 

DM if you prefer. 

I’ll write here because more eyes will be on it.

I don’t know about btc lightning pools so I can’t say anything about that. The FLR token is designed so that you will be able to earn yield every day with no risk to your token and without locking your token. We don’t have details on how much the yield will be yet, but we know it will be distributed very often, daily or multiple times a week.

In addition to this yield you will be able to earn more rewards by using your FLR as collateral. This involves some risk to your coins. The rewards will be paid in tokens such as xrp, ltc, doge, and xlm. 

In addition to that, all FLR holders will receive the Flare Finance airdrop with its token, YFLR. This token will also have ways to earn yield in a similar way I imagine to btc lightning pools, by providing liquidity or collateral for the system. 

The process of earning rewards from your FLR will be very simple and done from your wallet. However the details of that have also not been released yet.

This YouTube channel has a lot of good videos explaining Flare. Here is one that talks about yield:

29 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

I’ll write here because more eyes will be on it.

I don’t know about btc lightning pools so I can’t say anything about that. The FLR token is designed so that you will be able to earn yield every day with no risk to your token and without locking your token. We don’t have details on how much the yield will be yet, but we know it will be distributed very often, daily or multiple times a week.

In addition to this yield you will be able to earn more rewards by using your FLR as collateral. This involves some risk to your coins. The rewards will be paid in tokens such as xrp, ltc, doge, and xlm. 

In addition to that, all FLR holders will receive the Flare Finance airdrop with its token, YFLR. This token will also have ways to earn yield in a similar way I imagine to btc lightning pools, by providing liquidity or collateral for the system. 

The process of earning rewards from your FLR will be very simple and done from your wallet. However the details of that have also not been released yet.

This YouTube channel has a lot of good videos explaining Flare. Here is one that talks about yield:

Thank you. Highly appreciate you took the time for this write-up.

Honestly BTC has surprised me by not being more bullish after the break of 60k. It might dump right back to 55, maybe even 50. If that happens we can expect XRP to also dump. We should see strong support between 1.10 and 1 on xrp. From there we should bounce, if this dump happens. The xrp chart looks bullish but what is worrying me is BTC. After the break of 60k it should've screamed through the ATH. The fact that it didn't is not a good sign. 

21 minutes ago, NMNR said:

Personally I think coins are starting to slowly decouple from btc. Obvioudly BTC impacts the entire market but as each day goes by the impacts become less and less. 

That is just money cycling through the coins, the crypto market is all one manipulated beast. 

11 minutes ago, Begofend said:

That is just money cycling through the coins, the crypto market is all one manipulated beast. 

Yes whilst this is true, new money is also coming in.