Charting the course of XRP

22 minutes ago, MQB said:

Charts for most shitcoins(sorry can't help with this academic nomaclature)

Alt coin is a better term. Shit coin is a btc maxi term based on the laughable idea that btc is the only worthy coin.

22 minutes ago, MQB said:

especially the legacy ones still look like this, or flatter even though some of them have run 10x-50x in sats value. DENT has run 50x sats value wise from the very bottom , but still looks like a flat line on the bottom.

This chart looks like this because the bottom is 58(!) sats. Also it had a spike when it was listed. I agree that these kinds of charts are misleading because of that initial spike, but that is not like the xrpbtc chart. The xrpbtc chart, like the ethbtc chart, looks like a normal chart. The ATH is four years after the launch. I see no reason why the ATH on the xrpbtc chart is not representative of a price that people are willing to pay for xrp vs btc. 

Edited by Seoulite

6 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

There’s so much action going on with XRP lately that like @B088IN (I think? Idk I just caught up on several pages of unread content in a row) said, that we forgot about FLR! That added a gasp reaction from me (internally) when I read it. The possibilities...

Over at the Flare club we never forgot. :D

7 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

It's not too late for us who haven't accepted the airdrop yet, is it? If I remember I saw a date like June or something.

1 minute ago, Warg said:

It's not too late for us who haven't accepted the airdrop yet, is it? If I remember I saw a date like June or something.

Where did you have your xrp on December 12 last year?

Edited by Seoulite

Just a quick question I had, do you know if I can still claim FLR based on my ledger nano holdings through out the snapshot? I had a fair bit of XRP in my ledger nano during the snapshot but moved them out about a week later. Can I make a claim now based on my holdings at the snapshot time or is it too late?

21 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Alt coin is a better term. Shit coin is a btc maxi term based on the laughable idea that btc is the only worthy coin.

This chart looks like this because the bottom is 58(!) sats. Also it had a spike when it was listed. I agree that these kinds of charts are misleading because of that initial spike, but that is not like the xrpbtc chart. The xrpbtc chart, like the ethbtc chart, looks like a normal chart. The ATH is four years after the launch. I see no reason why the ATH on the xrpbtc chart is not representative of a price that people are willing to pay for xrp vs btc. 

Look at QKC, it stayed between 400 sats-1400 sats for over 8 long months, not just a spike. Would it be reasonable to assume it can get to that range during this run? It's a mere 65 sats now, up from 14 sats.

By the way the South Koreans are very crazy about it somehow. You know what they did to XRP during last run. Will they do it to QKC this time? It's not a bad project after all and it's got a very small cap, much easier to pump. The same can be said to Elastos.

Edited by MQB

9 minutes ago, tar said:

1ljU7Iz6

XRP is at a harder resistance, also at the XRPEUR chart. At the XRPUSD chart is some room left (up to around $ 1.77).

I am out, for now as I need some sleep :lol:

Fudsters will die hard, very hard, my friend!

7 minutes ago, billion said:

Just a quick question I had, do you know if I can still claim FLR based on my ledger nano holdings through out the snapshot? I had a fair bit of XRP in my ledger nano during the snapshot but moved them out about a week later. Can I make a claim now based on my holdings at the snapshot time or is it too late?

On this blog post there is a link to the Wietse wind guide to claiming your spark through your nano.

https://blog.flare.xyz/claiming-spark-faqs/

Where did you have your xrp on December 12 last year?

Mine was on a nano, only recently downloaded and updated ledger live. 

I'm not clear what I need to do either. 

8 minutes ago, MQB said:

Look at QKC, it stayed between 400 sats-1400 sats for over 8 long months, not just a spike. Would it be reasonable to assume it can get to that range during this run? It's a mere 70 sats now, up from 14 sats.

By the way the South Koreans are very crazy about it somehow. You know what they did to XRP during last run. Will they do it to QKC this time? It's not a bad project after all.

I don’t know what QKC is, so I don’t know. Maybe. Xrp is one of the biggest crypto.

Also I don’t follow Korean crypto circles, sorry.