Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

2 minutes ago, banistersmind said:

I'm not very good at understanding graphs. The one in that post was well beyond me. I'd like to understand them though. 

Ah OK. So this is the monthly XRPBTC chart for Bittrex. I use it because it has the oldest data. Each green or red candle represents one month. You can see the price on the right, that is listed in satoshis (which is like the smallest measurement of btc). The reason this chart is so exciting is because we are still near the bottom of the historical range. You can see the zero point at the bottom of the chart. Bottom is just above zero, top is around 24k sats. Current price is around 2.4K sats. Everyone here is already losing their minds (rightly) over the USD price, but we have barely moved on the btc chart. There is so much potential for upside before we even reach levels of a couple of years back. It is very possible we can see such levels again.

image.thumb.png.4e006588d54a9c6277f1d168e4547d3a.png

51 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Ah OK. So this is the monthly XRPBTC chart for Bittrex. I use it because it has the oldest data. Each green or red candle represents one month. You can see the price on the right, that is listed in satoshis (which is like the smallest measurement of btc). The reason this chart is so exciting is because we are still near the bottom of the historical range. You can see the zero point at the bottom of the chart. Bottom is just above zero, top is around 24k sats. Current price is around 2.4K sats. Everyone here is already losing their minds (rightly) over the USD price, but we have barely moved on the btc chart. There is so much potential for upside before we even reach levels of a couple of years back. It is very possible we can see such levels again.

image.thumb.png.4e006588d54a9c6277f1d168e4547d3a.png

Charts for most shitcoins(sorry can't help with this academic nomaclature) especially the legacy ones still look like this, or flatter even though some of them have run 10x-50x in sats value. DENT has run 50x sats value wise from the very bottom , but still looks like a flat line on the bottom.

My guess is, most shitcoins except those new comers will not reach their previous ATH sats value. But even a proportion of the ATH, say 1/3-1/5 of ATH for some will still be tremendous tremendous gain.

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 15.37.00.png

Edited by MQB
31 minutes ago, Warg said:

Remind me again, Does 1 XRP = 1 FLR for people with long time XRP holdings?

If you had your XRP on a supported exchange or wallet... you will get it from that exchange...or if in a wallet you will have to go through a few more steps...

Otherwise yes.. 1:1  FLR:XRP  when snapshot was taken.

2 minutes ago, BroHamBone said:

If you had your XRP on a supported exchange or wallet... you will get it from that exchange...or if in a wallet you will have to go through a few more steps...

Otherwise yes.. 1:1  FLR:XRP  when snapshot was taken.

Nice. Where does it trade? I checked on CMC but can't see FLR traded anywhere

1 minute ago, Warg said:

Nice. Where does it trade? I checked on CMC but can't see FLR traded anywhere

Not available for coin trade yet.  From what I've heard, FLR only trades as IOUs from an exchange.. BItrue? Bitso?  I dunno which one out there, but there is not a coin to trade yet.

Just now, BroHamBone said:

Not available for coin trade yet.  From what I've heard, FLR only trades as IOUs from an exchange.. BItrue? Bitso?  I dunno which one out there, but there is not a coin to trade yet.

I see, was kind of curious as I saw someone here post that 1 FLR was $1.52

Just now, Warg said:

I see, was kind of curious as I saw someone here post that 1 FLR was $1.52

Yeah, they’re trading IOU’s of the tokens for when they come out in the future, but I think it was only 2 exchanges doing that? Not sure. They’re not on the ones I used so I’ll just have to wait for the network to be up and receive the airdrop. (Which is kind of coming soon now, right?) The first 15% or so was gonna be dropped on like end of april or may was it? Ofc it all depends on when the network actually launches. 

1 minute ago, Neurotoxin said:

Yeah, they’re trading IOU’s of the tokens for when they come out in the future, but I think it was only 2 exchanges doing that? Not sure. They’re not on the ones I used so I’ll just have to wait for the network to be up and receive the airdrop. (Which is kind of coming soon now, right?) The first 15% or so was gonna be dropped on like end of april or may was it? Ofc it all depends on when the network actually launches. 

Yeah I got to get my a$$ moving and read up on all that FLR stuff. XRP getting too valubale to just sit the airdrop out.

19 hours ago, WarChest said:

There can be a fear of selling incase your bag goes much higher next month, next year, whenever. I think that is a dilemma if you are younger, whereas us old’uns don’t need to secure such a long financial future. At least that is how I see it.

Idk what I count as anymore, if old or young. I wouldn’t hesitate to say I’m young when we were in the previous bullrun, but I’m almost 30 now so Idk. I think I’m in between but still consider myself young. I think 30’s will be my peak years, and then it’ll likely start dropping off slowly like in the charts, never really returning to my ATH. Until I die, then I become cosmic dust and I think you can call that a moonshot in a way. 

1 minute ago, Warg said:

Yeah I got to get my a$$ moving and read up on all that FLR stuff. XRP getting too valubale to just sit the airdrop out.

There’s so much action going on with XRP lately that like @B088IN (I think? Idk I just caught up on several pages of unread content in a row) said, that we forgot about FLR! That added a gasp reaction from me (internally) when I read it. The possibilities...