Charting the course of XRP

12 minutes ago, captainjack said:

Wow, is this in any way indicative of what the price will be when the token is released?

The ATH for that chart is around 4 XRP for one FLR. It has fallen a lot with xrps run up. But the FLR USD chart is making excellent gains, but in a bit annoyed because I wanted to buy more but it never really dipped below a dollar since it went above.

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

2 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

The ATH for that chart is around 4 XRP for one FLR. It has fallen a lot with xrps run up. But the FLR USD chart is making excellent gains, but in a bit annoyed because I wanted to buy more but it never really dipped below a dollar since it went above.

I'm just glad I'm in America where I can't sell. I would have sold a long time ago. 😆

8 hours ago, billion said:

btw whatever happened to troote, hopium and a couple others I remember being pretty regular here late 2020?

I am still here, lurking from time to time. I have just put some distance. There are some great people around but the vast majority of the community (and by that I mean the whole crypto community, not the XRP one in particular) adds 0 value, is beyond toxic and all in all very bad for one's mental health. Other people's stress and anxiety are contagious. It gets to me and influences me too easily. I just feel much happier/healthier by vaguely keeping an eye on the charts and staying far from the madness.

But in any case, today has been a great day! I could get used to that. :P

7 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Speaking of old users, I haven't seen Ripple-Stiltskin around in a while. There was also a very active user who I liked called "Tinyaccount" - JulianWilliams reminds me of him actually. 

They're probably so filthy rich now, they don't care about us anymore. 

35 minutes ago, Troote said:

I am still here, lurking from time to time. I have just put some distance. There are some great people around but the vast majority of the community (and by that I mean the whole crypto community, not the XRP one in particular) adds 0 value, is beyond toxic and all in all very bad for one's mental health. Other people's stress and anxiety are contagious. It gets to me and influences me too easily. I just feel much happier/healthier by vaguely keeping an eye on the charts and staying far from the madness.

But in any case, today has been a great day! I could get used to that. :P

Was about to make a post like this, but couldn't have said it better myself. I was a daily user and frequent poster when I first discovered XRP and this community. It got addicting for a moment, and I could feel the obsession was becoming unhealthy. The highs were high, and the FUD filled lows were looooooooww and lengthy.

My only advice for everyone is to always maintain a sense of cautious optimism, and corrections happen, and they happen often. But if your like me and think XRP will be fundamental to the future of the crypto ecosystem then sick back and enjoy the ride. 

Retail fomo will begin to kick in now. People could ignore going to a dollar because we’d spiked before, but now we are raging to 1.50 people are going to start wanting in. Someone mentioned a youtuber who is now talking about adding xrp to the portfolio. A little late but he will probably see some gains. Not what we will see but we got on the train before the damn tracks were even laid so we deserve a bit of the good stuff.

Let's say the XRPBTC ATH is 24000 sats. That is 10x from here. If BTC had exactly the same price as now, that would be a $14 XRP. If we saw movement like that I can't imagine BTC would have the same price, so let's assume BTC would be somewhat lower than now, even a $10 XRP looks realistic at that point. For the record, I am not predicting that. My first expectation is to revisit the ATH (of the dollar chart). I plan to take my first profits around $3. How we react when we get there will determine what happens next. Look at ADA. I'm sure people were predicting $5, $10 ADA on this run up, but all it has done is break the high a little and hang around. It might do more, sure, but it didn't move like BTC did after the ATH. We need to be careful about our expectations. As I've said here before, price action is like an elephant charging through the jungle: wherever it has already been it is easier to go there again. That is why I am quite confident of a return to the ATH, but anything after that is not certain at this point. 

Edited by Seoulite