Charting the course of XRP

26 minutes ago, JASCoder said:

Each of the three face their own unique set of warring forces:

• BTC: Heavy institutional accumulation vs high fees, slow, eco-unfriendly, China controlled, etc
  • ETH: Expanding utility and imminent application deployments vs fees, slow, 2.0 upgrade delays, competition, etc
  • XRP: ALL-THAT-WE-KNOW vs hostile retailers, fud-meisters, SEC target, the 50b in escrow...

Thanks for the kind words!

I see it differently. IMO with the exception of the SEC lawsuit outcome, XRP FUD is priced in. Escrow and all. Retail and institutional investors are discounting risks with BTC and ETH. 

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

oh wow. Seeing the chart gives me always a feeling of "seen this, done that"
Its pretty hard to find the words as a no native english speaker, but it felts like 2017. I bought xrp at 0.06, cashed out my intitial investment at 0.30, bought again and so on.
So with that, I have positions as well as on 0.16 as as high as 2.30$

I never felt like the xrp could really fail. Not with the SEC cause, or anything else.
Me and my hubby invested some serious money and I am feeling tired about it.
I don't want to look another 4 years at the charts.
I'll cash out soon. I've got my goals set at 1.50 and 2.20$. I'll keep some positions that I've held since 0.16$ tho.

It has been a long ride :D

I am ready to let this go :)

1 hour ago, s2mle100les said:

I don't know anything about TA. But it certainly occurs to me as a phd economics student that the rise in PPI in US means that the dollar-assets will lose significant value amidst the expectations of high inflation. Now you might ask, will FED do anything? I do not think so, with interest rates are this low monetary policy might not be useful enough to reduce inflation as it did in the past. A lot of investors are looking for new assets for this reason. Their choices would've been to invest in BTC or ETH since the majority of the newcomers are risk averse. However, since the Ripple has beaten out SEC in every single court phase now there's a great chance that Ripple might take its place among the big guys. One proof of this is the ever-increasing market cap and trade volume, and with new investors who seek confidence and returns it is now safe to say that we're up to ATH and might see levels where Ripple will test 5-6$.  

Now this thing is getting a big-brained PhD economics student excited? I thought we're all degenerate gamblers with some dose of hopium talking about future Lambo residing here.

:curtsey::curtsey:

Edited by MQB
5 minutes ago, mrhat75 said:

What are peoples thoughts on Blockchain Backer? He gets a ton of praise, but most youtubers other than Eri are often full of shit. TA is also mostly bullshit imo.

Has been right on the money on a few calls. Especially impressed with how he hit the bitcoin top. Thought he was a clown at first, much respect for him now. Not entirely sold on him, but obv hope he is right with his predictions

I learnt a good lesson three years ago about the dangers of trying to catch a falling knife. I’ve also learnt that patience is a virtue and don’t panic sell.

At the time I was so disturbed I started to seriously dive into meditation to quiet my mind. It worked.

Sure, hindsight is wonderful, and I could complain about the opportunity cost of not riding this BTC rally but reality is I was going to put it into another property in a market that has been just as flat as XRP in recent years.

Edited by XRPchef
spelling