Charting the course of XRP

27 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Well.. what I'm going to try to do is choose a certain price... say, 2 USD. at that point, take a small bit of profit. Next price would be say 3 USD, at that point sell just a bit more.  The goal here - 'my' goal -  will be to ensure that if the bottom falls out really bad, I AT LEAST have my original investment back, which will take a bit of the sting off (at least it will for my wife) 

Same here. As soon it hits 2 dollars then i'm going to take a small profit from it, and the rest stays where it is until we see 3, 4, 5 or more dollars.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

3 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

We'll blow through the old ATH. It will be a distant memory. Hitting $30 and then settling in at $10 for 3 years is a more likely scenario. And I think even that is a conservative forecast. We could potentially go much higher.

I hope that you're soooooo right! :JC_doubleup:

37 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

congrats - feels good, don't it. I hit that point a bit ago and it really put a smile on my face

i came out of the red last monday and now we are at 1,25 so this is the best week in years imo.

Just a general comment about investing that I often need to hear myself when a coin is running 

"Buy when the streets run red

Sell when the roses turn red"

I didn't follow this during the run to three and am selling small portions as we rise now. I'm on uphold so I put a small portion of xrp up  and then buy and sell to maintain a constant dollar figure. That slowly  lowers my average cost and stops me from getting so attached that I trade emotionally rather than smart.

Cheers

18 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

We'll blow through the old ATH. It will be a distant memory. Hitting $30 and then settling in at $10 for 3 years is a more likely scenario. And I think even that is a conservative forecast. We could potentially go much higher.

Not taking some profits on the way would be a mistake for me though. A bird in the hand....

Bull markets are quite stressful!

22 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

Well settling at 3, than crashing towards 2, and making another yet leg down at 1.85, than 1.6, than 1.3 and all way to 0.8, than going back to 1.6 until some crap news will come up e.g. Coinbase delists XRP for being officially a not security, as it now lists only digital securities and nfts.

P.S. I am from 2025

Do you guys prepare somewhat for the tide to turn?

So do you keep your zerps ready at an exchange? Or still in cold storage?

Example: if suddenly sec deal would go south, and xrp plummets?

I am hesitating to put them at an exchange in order to be able to react faster. 
Although I’m also afraid to react too fast. 

Edited by DD_XRP
1 minute ago, DD_XRP said:

never make impulse decisions with your whole stack, at least that's my plan. I have split my stack 50/50 on exchange and cold storage just incase shit hits the fan and I'd need to unload quickly

28 minutes ago, DD_XRP said:

I can move mine to an exchange in minutes