Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

When to sell?  That is different for everyone, obviously.  It is a philosophical question.  I HODL and accumulate when I can because I don't have confidence in USD or other fiscal matters in the US.  There aren't many alternative uses for the proceeds (aside from, perhaps, a lambo at some point) that excite me.  I got into crypto in general because I believe in the concept of a blockchain based currency system.  Then, I started learning about specific projects like Ripple and started investing in XRP.  I have more faith in those projects than I do in the equities market or most other investment tracks, so I hold.  I don't have the time, energy, or guts to actively trade, so I hold.  

27 minutes ago, MalluJohn said:

It is indeed Trillion as per CMC. Not sure if it is an error though!

CMC is vastly incorrect - whatever the number. It’s one of the reasons why Ripple ended up selling more than intended and received flak for “dumping”.

Coingecko shows $12B. Would that make the number of XRP involved iprobably the equivalent of $4B when the price was 40 cents ? That’s not a lot. May be this isn’t a good way to measure liquidity. I am probably wrong.

3 minutes ago, Ripley said:

CMC is vastly incorrect - whatever the number. It’s one of the reasons why Ripple ended up selling more than intended and received flak for “dumping”.

Coingecko shows $12B. Would that make the number of XRP involved iprobably the equivalent of $4B when the price was 40 cents ? That’s not a lot. May be this isn’t a good way to measure liquidity. I am probably wrong.

Hope they wont base Jeds sales next week on these 20Trillion volume CMC error is showing. Then Jed would need to borrow from Ripple to sell one days worth... 

2 minutes ago, Akovo said:

For XRP to catch up with the rest of the market it needs to be at about $3-$3.5. On road to that price level we will experience some dumps of course but we should get there sooner than later. 

I think lots of people is waiting XRP to come down a bit to get in, but looks like the engine really get started. I can imagine a dump is only possible if BTC has a big dump at this point. A few % drop in XRP will be absorbed in no time.

8 minutes ago, Akovo said:

For XRP to catch up with the rest of the market it needs to be at about $3-$3.5. On road to that price level we will experience some dumps of course but we should get there sooner than later. 

Just imagine getting up there with the SEC lawsuit still pending. If the outcome is good we are looking to easy $10+.