Charting the course of XRP

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

in that case you played it better than most

luckily I'd say , I needed money so I sold but I wanted to hodl like people on this forum.. finally I don't regret it 

i do take some risks since march April , I do sell sometimes when it up 15-20% because I'm sure it ll go down again , and even if it doesn't go down I'll be in green so I won't be loosing.

12 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Wait! that's a honey bee and not an Ant?....Gees, I need to get my eyes checked 

You are most certainly correct sir/madam... and you've exposed my penchant for misidentifying adorable insect avatars.

7 minutes ago, Baka said:

luckily I'd say , I needed money so I sold but I wanted to hodl like people on this forum.. finally I don't regret it 

i do take some risks since march April , I do sell sometimes when it up 15-20% because I'm sure it ll go down again , and even if it doesn't go down I'll be in green so I won't be loosing.

No regrets on a trade that ends green.  We are all hoping for life-changing moon but it very well might be the guy/girl that sells for a 25% or 50% or 100% profit that wins the day.  With great risk comes the potential for great reward but this risk is obvious... this may never go the way we want or expect.

9 hours ago, Molten said:

It looks to me like $0.30 is the next stop.  There will always be retracements during healthy growth.  In this case, if this jump above $0.28 is real, then it will likely bounce up to $0.30 then drop back down to $0.28 to retest.  To be more exact, it looks like $0.282 is an important resistance/support number.  If we bounce back up off of that, then we have cleared the first of a few milestones that we need to accomplish before we can truly declare the bear market a thing of the past.

These little half cent pops that we are seeing now are barely reason for a retrace but I see your point.

1 hour ago, Molten said:

I'm not a good guy... I bully adorable little honeybees on an online forum :biggrin:

Sometimes my gruff nature comes across even more unappealing in electronic form than it does in real life, which is no small feat.  I enjoy debate and sometimes my crossfire seems more like attacks.

@Molten @Julian_Williams I'd be happy to coordinate a showdown in a parking lot that both of you find convenient if need be. We can definitely get this settled.

Edit @Tinyaccount  *Wrong person!

Edited by AlejoMoreno

6 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

These little half cent pops that we are seeing now are barely reason for a retrace but I see your point.

The moves up are small, so are the retracements.  But we are going up steadily, which is cause for cautious optimism in my books.

Next major pump will be towards ATH, look at the trend. We've been under the weekly descending trend line for 2 years and I believe we are finally coming out of capitulation that just happened 2 weeks ago. What's occuring now is to form support base. The scary part is the major pump to $3 to $5 can happen any time coming weeks. In my opinion we will move towards .50c in coming weeks and the big Pump will occur by December or by March when BTC most likely hits it's ATH.  Look at the past trend when XRP jumped from .005 to .30 in 2017 it happened when BTC hit ATH. I think same thing is coming soon. Only holders are winners here.  I've been right so far, Prove me wrong.

24 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

Achhh... was waiting on a bitstamp deposit that finally came through an hour ago... but with this recent price rise, my bag is now 40 xrp short of a nice full round number :lol:

let us have a fantasy of reaching 30 dollars in three years

three zeros and you can look at top end BMW

four zeros and you can look at family houses in good districts

five zeros you can look at a big house with a flat in your favourite city and retire

six zeros you can think about a private jet to take you to your yacht at Cannes

If it reaches 300, as some people suggest would happen if XRapid took over SWIFT, you all move up a notch

Edited by Julian_Williams

34 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

let us have a fantasy of reaching 30 dollars in three years

three zeros and you can look at top end BMW

four zeros and you can look at family houses in good districts

five zeros you can look at a big house with a flat in your favourite city and retire

six zeros you can think about a private jet to take you to your yacht at Cannes

If it reaches 300, as some people suggest would happen if XRapid took over SWIFT, you all move up a notch

Let's get to $1 first.  Hell, let's get to $0.50 first.  But it is fun to dream....

58 minutes ago, Shani said:

Next major pump will be towards ATH, look at the trend. We've been under the weekly descending trend line for 2 years and I believe we are finally coming out of capitulation that just happened 2 weeks ago. What's occuring now is to form support base. The scary part is the major pump to $3 to $5 can happen any time coming weeks. In my opinion we will move towards .50c in coming weeks and the big Pump will occur by December or by March when BTC most likely hits it's ATH.  Look at the past trend when XRP jumped from .005 to .30 in 2017 it happened when BTC hit ATH. I think same thing is coming soon. Only holders are winners here.  I've been right so far, Prove me wrong.

It isn't matter of proving you wrong. It's a matter of whether we get the same pattern on the weekly as prior XRP/USD breakouts. We all know the history. I called a potential big move that might fall at or near the end of the 2nd week in November, based on the weekly, back in early July, right on this thread. Strictly technical, nothing to do with SWELL, which I wasn't thinking about at all.

It does look like maybe the stars are lining up for it. Sure would be nice. I agree it depends on BTC leading the way. 

And you're right. Time to go very long....the downside risk looks to be less now...and it could pop any time.

1 hour ago, Shani said:

Mostly you had a fair comment. However, I think you're wrong about when BTC and XRP will hit the previous ATH.

The previous cycle of Bitcoin and XRP lasted 4 years. The penultimate ATH of the BTC began in December 2013 (1200 USD). This cycle ended with a new bubble in December 2017 (20,000 usd). That means 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 >> 4 YEARS.>> 

>> Unfortunately since the last bubble BTC has not even passed 2 years. The year when BTC and XRP will reach new ATH will be 2021 > 4 years from the last BTC bubble (2017). Everything I say can be verified on a historical XRP and BTC chart. I believe that the last ATH on BTC (20,000 usd) and XRP (3.5 usd) will be reached by the end of 2020. By 2021 it is possible to reach new ATH.

Will the new BTC cycle be accelerated? Will it be less than 4 years? Will it only take 3 years? :-) For now ... I have serious reasons to doubt this ... but we'll see. Of course, I would be glad if a new ATH on the XRP will be reached sooner than 2021. :-)