Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

4 hours ago, madmellow said:

I tell you what worked for me: 

My first buy was in November 2017 at $0.26 and a few days later at $0.23 than i waited nearly 2,5 years as the price tanked under $0.23. I bought more in march 2020 at $0.19. 

The most important thing is full believe in what you do no matter what entry price you get into a coin. And i believe in crypto.

So with every single coin i bought i did it because i wanted to invest in this special coin. And if i could afford to buy more and the price was going under my cheapest purchase i bought more no matter how far it went down.

Its not about to put all your money in one single buy but to diversify your investments over time to get your average price down.

This strategy works good for me especially in cryptos because of its high volatility.

So if you bought at $1 and price goes to $0.50 you buy more. Average is than $0.75. If price goes further down to $0.25 you buy even more so in best case you get your average price down to $0.40 or even $0.35.

Most important part in crypto is patience. And not to ask for too much. Step by step.

Exactly right. Could not have said it better myself.

I dont think this message can be repeated enough. Too bad Bitstamp screwed the pooch for its US based customers..cause this WAS my plan all along.

1 hour ago, Mummabearinvestor said:

When do u guys decide to sell? How long do u think before it drops? Im new here and still trying to work out whether to sell or hold  

Only when you actually need the money, and only exactly how much you need.

Then what you have to do is put it back, plus interest. I think a better question is, is cash going up in value anytime soon..You will know that when everything starts going red.

Edited by EZovertime
5 hours ago, Spotty said:

Hi, 

Am new to the xrpchat. Want to know if there is a thread on upcoming Spark / Flare airdrop and related topics. Would  appreciate your help. 

There's a Flare club here: https://www.xrpchat.com/clubs/79-flare-discussion/

Here's the FAQ from the club: https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/36869-flare-faq/

And here's a FAQ specifically on the airdrop: https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/35950-flare-airdrop-of-spark-tokens-to-xrp-holders-faq/

1 minute ago, EZovertime said:

Only when you actually need the money, and only exactly how much you need.

Then what you have to do is put it back, plus interest.

If that's your strategy just find someplace who will let you take a loan out against your bags. No tax events that way.

17 minutes ago, brianwalden said:

If that's your strategy just find someplace who will let you take a loan out against your bags. No tax events that way.

Funny, I dont want to derail the thread..But a friend did give me similar advice. I am looking into it, especially since I invest in Ether as well.

6 minutes ago, MalluJohn said:

In the 2017 bull run, XRP had briefly crossed ETH market cap. For us to do that this time, the current price has to at least 4x using ETH's current market cap. It means $4.4! Assuming ETH also grow a bit from here on, we are looking at at least $5 this time! 

Dreams can be beautiful. :lol:

Looking at XRPUSD now makes me very happy. Remember the SEC-file isn‘t closed yet. Anything can happen and i would‘ve never thought to see a price anything near $1,16 in april!

6 minutes ago, madmellow said:

Dreams can be beautiful. :lol:

Looking at XRPUSD now makes me very happy. Remember the SEC-file isn‘t closed yet. Anything can happen and i would‘ve never thought to see a price anything near $1,16 in april!

The sec file is like a comedy movie. Everyone is watching it and have a good laugh and don't take them seriously.

From party pooper to the comic relief of the crypto world, that is what the sec has become imo!:clapping:

Edited by retep

Has anyone bought xrp on Skrill?

I am in a heated debate with them because, I can’t move my xrp from There platform. Since 01-18 They have stopped all access to xrp, you can’t sell or buy. And I had a lot of money invested in xrp. 
I just want this lawsuit to be over with so They my xrp can be accesable again😢