Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

2 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

I must say Peter Brandt was not very XRP friendly in the past...

He still isn't. He believes the FUD. I don't blame him. His expertise is as a trader. Not on blockchain. 

10 hours ago, banistersmind said:

I took the punt. Reinvested at a small loss (sold at 1.15AUD, bought back in at 1.35AUD) in the hope that the bull run will continue and it won't fall below the purchase price. Probably a dumb move but the FOMO got to me.  

The fomo is strong in this one :)

We've all been there mate, heh.

My first zerps back in Summer of 2017 was bought at .30, and I used my credit card - spending $100, of which $50 was lost to fees, grrr.
Then my waitlisted exchange account finally went thru, and I bought more.

Then the price suddenly dropped to .15 !!

So of course, i then doubled down, haha.

May Zeus, god of crypto, bless us all in the days to come !

For comparison, take my favorite alt right now, HBAR.  After a similar (but MUCH shorter) consolidation, it has currently gone 7x since the breakout and I think  it is just getting started.  Translated to XRP, that would be like $4.50 or so on the initial move.  And, as noted above, XRP consolidated for a lot longer, so the move could (should) be even more exaggerated.  

image.thumb.png.7cd68acf2d54c247f9ad302c2b2d8c1a.png

1 hour ago, Molten said:

For comparison, take my favorite alt right now, HBAR.  After a similar (but MUCH shorter) consolidation, it has currently gone 7x since the breakout and I think  it is just getting started.  Translated to XRP, that would be like $4.50 or so on the initial move.  And, as noted above, XRP consolidated for a lot longer, so the move could (should) be even more exaggerated.  

Oo a fellow Hbar holder. Agree that HBAR has yet to fully get going with already impressive gains. 

7 minutes ago, NMNR said:

Oo a fellow Hbar holder. Agree that HBAR has yet to fully get going with already impressive gains. 

Took a look at HBAR. Took a look at ALGO. I didn't hear Gary Gensler say boo about HBAR, oh but he say big boo about ALGO. So's I bought zeee ALGO. A lot of it. THE END.

18 minutes ago, HenrySeldom said:

Took a look at HBAR. Took a look at ALGO. I didn't hear Gary Gensler say boo about HBAR, oh but he say big boo about ALGO. So's I bought zeee ALGO. A lot of it. THE END.

I have both HBAR and ALGO ;)

2 hours ago, Molten said:

I'd like to get some HBAR but my exchange Down Under doesn't list it. Boo! 

42 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

don't take this chart too seriously because I drew it

Is this a bull flag trying to break upwards?

Screenshot_2021-04-09 Ripple Price Chart - XRP Price History Graph in Real Time eToro.png

It is and it just broke out.  Now, its a short time frame chart, so the breakouts tend to be much more fickle.  But yes, looking like another break to the upside is imminent. 

I am suffering of rather severe ZerpFOMO...

image.thumb.png.58fda4be2ed36371aff0b179d6699da9.png