Charting the course of XRP

37 minutes ago, banistersmind said:

I took the punt. Reinvested at a small loss (sold at 1.15AUD, bought back in at 1.35AUD) in the hope that the bull run will continue and it won't fall below the purchase price. Probably a dumb move but the FOMO got to me.  

Not a dumb move at all. But be patient and don’t panic sell if it does dip. 

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

3 minutes ago, VanHasen said:

I think it would be very healthy for XRP to hover around at 0.85 - 1 $ the next few weeks and then push up much higher in the end of april/beginning of may...

It's good time to day trade and accumulate more :D It's like the old .4~.55

4 hours ago, banistersmind said:

I took the punt. Reinvested at a small loss (sold at 1.15AUD, bought back in at 1.35AUD) in the hope that the bull run will continue and it won't fall below the purchase price. Probably a dumb move but the FOMO got to me.  

Remember paula abdul? 2 steps forward 1 step back? That is how XRP moves these days, so don't sell and don't buy anything, just sit on it and wait

because xrp will go up to 1,50-2,00 because it's all clear now that the sec will loose this case, so there's no longer anything that stands XRP in it's way

to move up. In november xrp alrady started to go up like mad, but then the sec became the party pooper, and that is al over now.

People don't give a rat's azz about whatever the sec has to say, and last monday did proove all that because xrp already went up

before the hearing took place. And there are people who demand that bitstamp and coinbase relist xrp, so the confidence in xrp is higher than 

ever before. At least that's how i see it.

2 hours ago, retep said:

Remember paula abdul? 2 steps forward 1 step back? That is how XRP moves these days, so don't sell and don't buy anything, just sit on it and wait

because xrp will go up to 1,50-2,00 because it's all clear now that the sec will loose this case, so there's no longer anything that stands XRP in it's way

to move up. In november xrp alrady started to go up like mad, but then the sec became the party pooper, and that is al over now.

People don't give a rat's azz about whatever the sec has to say, and last monday did proove all that because xrp already went up

before the hearing took place. And there are people who demand that bitstamp and coinbase relist xrp, so the confidence in xrp is higher than 

ever before. At least that's how i see it.

Well...I wouldn't say 'dont buy' - I'd like to gradually build on my small stash while I can. 

3 minutes ago, banistersmind said:

Well...I wouldn't say 'dont buy' - I'd like to gradually build on my small stash while I can. 

That's what we all want but at this moment it's too risky to buy or sell imho. i bought my stash at about 80ct 3 years ago,

so i'm finaly out of the red now and could even sell at 1 dollar and then hope that it will drop back to 60-70ct but no one knows

if that will happen again, so i don't take that risk and keep on hodl and hopefully xrp wil go up to whatever above this 1 dollar

it is right now.

6 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

No expert on TA, but to my eyes XRP looks like a bull flag on the 1 hour charts?  

Looks more like a bull flag on the one day chart to me. 

Edited by melushell
32 minutes ago, billion said:

Interesting tweet from Peter Brandt predicting new ath levels 

I just don’t like log charts. I think they are misleading. They can make you think massive moves are smaller than they really are, and I suspect if you squeeze and stretch them enough you can make them into any pattern you want. The log charts can often look very tidy, but I wonder if they look tidy on every asset class.