Charting the course of XRP

11 hours ago, Seoulite said:

Don't see a particularly good reason for us to stop where we did a few hours ago which suggests to me that we are going to keep going up. Not particularly clear where we get to but I would expect the next 2-6 hours to see us move back over a dollar. Either this 4 hour candle has a nice wick and goes up or the next one will. After that not sure, we could be in this range for a while longer.

dYhWtoDQ

As expected we moved up into this area, but it's not clear where we go next. It is likely that BTC will now make a run for 60k and probably break through, so a lot depends on what the XRPBTC chart does, which is hard to predict. Could be a lot of up and down swings. XRPUSD is looking bullish this morning though. My bias is bullish and if we break 1.10 again we might see some more fireworks but we just need to wait and see.

kJETHzx8

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

15 minutes ago, Molten said:

XRP needs to cool its jets and let the MA10 catch up.  Consolidating very bullishly here.  I think the next few weeks are going to be very rewarding for XRP holders.

image.thumb.png.8d38bbea631838d795f5fbac5b4d1d72.png

You started this great thread and disappeared for quite a while

How're you been, my man?

2 hours ago, Ripley said:

If it can be re-listed, banks can start offering custodial services, Grayscale can re-incorporate XRP into its products, etc. I think demand will catch up just fine. In any case, I would use any drop in price during the next couple of months to buy in, assuming you are willing to bet that Ripple will prevail in the case or settle. 

If the case is resolved in a positive way before Flare is launched (around June-July) a much more aggressive bull run might start. Another 3, 4 months after that, Jed is going to be done with his sales. Finally, Ripple is going to move fast with its U.S. customers. It's going to try and get to that IPO soon. 

I personally don't think a $10 XRP is realistic this year, but I do think there is going to be a tsunami of good news for Ripple over the next few months, provided they can settle or win the lawsuit.

Well, I think a lot of us honestly couldn't imagine $1 was possible prior to any settlement. But here we are. 

Edited by HenrySeldom
14 minutes ago, HenrySeldom said:

Well, I think a lot of us honestly couldn't imagine $1 was possible prior to any settlement. But here we are.

Agree. The market is clearly feeling positive about the SEC case, even mainstream media is starting to acknowledge that it is looking bad for the SEC. I am hoping that relistings are soon to follow. People were saying one happened last night. This increased volume is making the choice to delist look worse and worse. Millions in lost revenue and user activity. 

1 hour ago, Molten said:

XRP needs to cool its jets and let the MA10 catch up.  Consolidating very bullishly here.  I think the next few weeks are going to be very rewarding for XRP holders.

image.thumb.png.8d38bbea631838d795f5fbac5b4d1d72.png

You’re back!!! How’ve you been man? Still have an XRP stashed around? :D

6 minutes ago, Molten said:

I was Master of Brain - in fact, this is the same account, just renamed.  

I flipped my XRP to BTC soon after COVID and then sold the remainder when the lawsuit was announced.  So far, the flip to BTC was the right call, though I think being in XRP right now is the place to be.  I don't want to flip my BTC back for tax purposes, since I am trying to hold long enough to get long term tax treatment.  

My alt position is HBAR now.

I really wanted to buy XRP at $0.63 a few days ago when I was posting the charts of the imminent break out; I went so far as to deposit into Binance to buy, then realized Binance had delisted too :(.  Forgot about Uphold.

So I bought more HBAR :)

You sneaky bahstad!!!

12 hours ago, Bill42069 said:

In my opinion I think anything under $1.00 is still a good buy. As we always say, nobody knows where price is going to go. In crypto especially. Been saying for months it’s been a good time to buy. I still believe it’s a good time to buy. I’m confident we will see at a minimum all time high hit before this bull run is over. That’s more than 3x current price which is a great return. I think it’s more likely we get close to $10.00. Many I follow think bull run will complete around end of 2021. Also with institutional investors I think we hope the sell-off after bull run won’t be as deep as it was before due to increased maturity level of the market. I stocked up a bunch in .20s and .30s , but if I had some extra cash I would be buying some more at sub-$1.00.

you could also spend half your money now and then wait for the other half if you want to try and time a dip

I took the punt. Reinvested at a small loss (sold at 1.15AUD, bought back in at 1.35AUD) in the hope that the bull run will continue and it won't fall below the purchase price. Probably a dumb move but the FOMO got to me.