Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, retep said:

It could stay around 90ct for a while but also drop again to 50-60, we just don't know.

Even btc dropped from it's first ath al the way back to 3,4k in december 2018, so anything can happen.

So you think this is the top? :lol:

XRP is going for (at least) $10 in this bullrun and there is nothing you can do...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

I’m definitely happy where we’re at and even if we take a breather and go sideways for a bit, I feel confident about getting well over a dollar before Coinbase and Bitstamp relisting and causing another round of FOMO pump. I am quite pleased!

i also have a feeling that times are changing for xrp, specialy when i look at the SEC who making a fool out of themselves

and that bitstamp and coinbase will relist xrp again, so there's nothing standing xrp in the way to lift off pretty soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

So you think this is the top? :lol:

XRP is going for (at least) $10 in this bullrun and there is nothing you can do...

I hope you're soooooo right about that 10 dollar, but to be honest i don't see that happen for a long time, if ever.

Xrp is 1 dollar right now and has a marketcap of 42 billion, so to get to 10 dollar, it's marketcap needs to go up to 420 bilion,

so twice the amount of ETH. Well, i would already be happy with 2-3 or 5 dollars, and everything above that is just a super bonus imo.

 

Edited by retep
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, retep said:

I hope you're soooooo right about that 10 dollar, but to be honest i don't see that happen for a long time, if ever.

Xrp is 1 dollar right now and has a marketcap of 42 billion, so to get to 10 dollar, it's marketcap needs to go up to 420 bilion,

so twice the amount of ETH. Well, i would already be happy with 2-3 or 5 dollars, and everything above that is just a super bonus imo.

 

Np ETH down, XRP up. See problem fixed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, captainjack said:

"There is nothing you can do about it" is such a silly attitude that just begs to be wrong

But its credible crypto....there IS nothing we can do about it! Its....credible!  Sounds almost like a superhero name... What is that? A stock? A bond? No! Its Credible Crypto!

Edited by BroHamBone
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, retep said:

I hope you're soooooo right about that 10 dollar, but to be honest i don't see that happen for a long time, if ever.

Xrp is 1 dollar right now and has a marketcap of 42 billion, so to get to 10 dollar, it's marketcap needs to go up to 420 bilion,

so twice the amount of ETH. Well, i would already be happy with 2-3 or 5 dollars, and everything above that is just a super bonus imo.

 

In this specific guidance, Credible Crypto was suggesting that Ethereum would also go up, as would Bitcoin. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, captainjack said:

"There is nothing you can do about it" is such a silly attitude that just begs to be wrong

 

1 hour ago, BroHamBone said:

But its credible crypto....there IS nothing we can do about it! Its....credible!  Sounds almost like a superhero name... What is that? A stock? A bond? No! Its Credible Crypto!

This is the only twitter handle I follow in regards to technicals. He has been right on nearly all price-moves and restistances (at least since I follow him) on BTC, XRP, HBAR etc the last months

Thanks to him I noticed HBAR and bought in under 0.1$ and also, thanks to him I was able to double my XRP stack with my hbar profits shortly before the big XRP-breakout a few days ago...

For me he is credible... :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, retep said:

I hope you're soooooo right about that 10 dollar, but to be honest i don't see that happen for a long time, if ever.

Xrp is 1 dollar right now and has a marketcap of 42 billion, so to get to 10 dollar, it's marketcap needs to go up to 420 bilion,

so twice the amount of ETH. Well, i would already be happy with 2-3 or 5 dollars, and everything above that is just a super bonus imo.

 

There are guys that told, that you never see 1 USD any time soon unless SEC settles.

On 14th April ETH Berlin might go mainnet, huge milestone that will bring speculative wave to 3000 or even 4000. That is already 350B at least of mc.

On 16th April Coinbase listing, new money.

For XRP being 3USD its MC will be 135B, I guess Binance will be 150B by than easily.

So yeah, 10 USD in these case scenarios, by Sep is not something OMG.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On the 6th, I had two small sales go through - one at $1.00AUD and another at $1.15AUD. I'd had these set up for quite a while and had actually forgotten about them until I received the notifications. Then, of course, the bull run happened. 

Do I watch and see if I can buy back in at $1.00AUD or should I bite the bullet, take a shower and buy back in at the current $1.28AUD in the hope that the current run continues? 

Edited by banistersmind
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, banistersmind said:

On the 6th, I had two small sales go through - one at $1.00AUD and another at $1.15AUD. I'd had these set up for quite a while and had actually forgotten about them until I received the notifications. Then, of course, the bull run happened. 

Do I watch and see if I can buy back in at $1.00AUD or should I bite the bullet, take a shower and buy back in at the current $1.28AUD in the hope that the current run continues? 

There are good chances XRP price will go over 1.28AUD in the next few months based on factors like:

  1. Jed's sales coming to end soon.
  2. All crypto currently in bull run- XRP was one of the most suppressed cryptos up to this point when looking at value vs. trading price.
  3. There are multiple scenarios Where SEC settlement could come to a end this year, pushing up XRP price.
  4. XRP historically has been a late bloomer on the last bull runs.
  5. XRP has not yet hit its all time high (like most other major cryptos already hit and passed during this bull run).

Even though I am expecting the above, I would personally not throw in any of my money at $1.28AUD+ during this bull run.  I am going to wait for this bull run to complete its course, then see if I want to buy back in a year or 2, once prices crash a bit.

Edited by wogojump
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.