Charting the course of XRP

3 minutes ago, Baka said:

nothing is guaranteed :) 

we could be at 3$ in 1 month , or at 0.4$

Or get run over by a bus tomorrow and then we will never know. :lol:

I wonder how many crypto owners did die and their relatives can't cash in the crypto's because the dead owners didn't write down their pasword.

Not to mention the people who bought a few bitcoin 10 years ago and forgot all about it and can't find back any login data.

3 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

These are the highest prices we have seen since May 6th, 2018.

Add 3 months to that and xrp went from 3,60 dollar to 90ct, so it's totaly not impressive but more a relief.

Personally I am not expecting any news.  This brake out looks like a break out that had to happen, given how coiled up XRP has become and given we crossed resistance.

Master of Brain demonstrated it pretty well.

Profit taking inevitable at 1.2 (I would guess).  Maybe that would be a good sell point with a view to rebuy at .90?

5 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Personally I am not expecting any news.  This brake out looks like a break out that had to happen, given how coiled up XRP has become and given we crossed resistance.

Profit taking inevitable at 1.2 (I would guess).  Maybe that would be a good sell point with a view to rebuy at .90?

I don't guess the bottom (.17 seriously? who can guess it) and I don't guess the top. It it 50%+ likely that this rise is due to the SEC hearing today, so maybe we should act based on the result, not by the price.

Edited by jockeyng

2 minutes ago, jockeyng said:

I don't guess the bottom (.17 seriously? who can guess it) and I don't guess the top. It it 50%+ likely that this rise is due to the SEC hearing today, so maybe we should act based on the result, not by the price.

buy the rumour, sell the news.  By your thinking we are in for a big correction.  Not my reading of what happened this weekend.

What news are they expecting?  Gensler is not even in place yet.

13 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

I hope there is no news, because we are in a very fragile place right now. Luckily we have until 2pm New York time (as opposed to 9am) so we will have a day of trading in Europe and morning in America for things to settle a bit. 

edit: not to mention Asia. You would think I would remember Asia, seeing as I live here :blink:

Edited by Seoulite