Charting the course of XRP

The constant testing of this resistance in the midst of this trial, no American exchanges open. This is some serious coiling of some serious springs. I know there are ways to buy after going through KYC process and all, but I'd be pulling my hair out if I sold back in December and couldn't increase my position. 

A relisting makes a new ATH seem almost conservative at this point. 

Here we go again. The fact that we keep coming back for more is bullish. Remember that resistance is not an immoveable object; the more times we come back to it each time it makes it more likely we will break through. Every reaction we have seen has been met so far with the price coming right back to it. 

DROECiW9

16 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Remember that resistance is not an immoveable object; the more times we come back to it each time it makes it more likely we will break through.

Put another way, every single trade that is happening above 50 cents is helping us chew through this. If we fall back below 50 and stay there I will start to worry but until then we are grinding through. We all want to see the spike that just smashes through, but I believe we are looking at the last or second last resistance level before the top. I know some of you don't agree but we'll see. Anyway if I'm right then it makes sense that this is difficult right here. If it was super easy it wouldn't be an important level.

Goddamn this is frustrating price action. So little selling pressure but also just not enough buying pressure to maintain these pushes. We need some whale to just click buy on a few hundred thousand xrp to kick this thing off and start some fomo.

1 hour ago, Seoulite said:

Goddamn this is frustrating price action. So little selling pressure but also just not enough buying pressure to maintain these pushes. We need some whale to just click buy on a few hundred thousand xrp to kick this thing off and start some fomo.

Maybe the next discovery call on April 6 will be a trigger for some action.