Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

Hopefully this SEC action will be concluded one way or another because until it is XRP is going nowhere

Really is a shxx or bust scenario. Buy and the decision goes with us and yes it'll surge through $1 within minutes but if it goes against it will be pretty worthless

I will buy more when we lose the SEC case as that is when the price will tank very hard. That will be the best buying opportunity by quite some distance.

The road to recovery will then be a very long one and one that I'm willing to walk. I've already waited 4 years and and am prepared to wait much longer.

Edited by Moonraker
3 hours ago, BluKoo said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one. 

On Feb 28th I made a post about how I'm done buying because i hit my goal. 

I lied to myself.

By march 28th, I had doubled my xrp stack again 😂

I just bought more because my fiat stack was burning a hole in the exchange. Also it's prediction time. I think this weekly candle will close above 65 cents. I was wrong before about being above $1 within thirty days. But I felt confident with this. 

lpIyjirm

3 minutes ago, madmellow said:

And XRP is too weak to let 56 cents behind. Dear SEC end this nonsense asap! 🤦‍♂️

honestly I wouldnt be too angry with XRP staying flat the next months while my other holdings keep on mooning -- it means I`ll get more XRP after profiting off the mooners

Thank you SEC... i guess...

2 hours ago, Seoulite said:

I just bought more because my fiat stack was burning a hole in the exchange. Also it's prediction time. I think this weekly candle will close above 65 cents. I was wrong before about being above $1 within thirty days. But I felt confident with this. 

lpIyjirm

Do not care of exact days, I know we be above 5USD, now anyone can challenge my intuition or laugh if its fails 🤣