Charting the course of XRP

36 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Calling me BTC maxi is absolutely same same as being delusional

If you have any strict rules and 101 on how long consolidatiom must last, fire ahead

As you know there is no strict rule on consolidation length but proportion matters. This has been the longest consolidation since this bull run began, it broke up and didnt go anywhere. That aint a bullish sign.

image.thumb.png.79e793f0b6652889654332023f86e981.png

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :). The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailedby childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone! XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

4 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

ADA is still talking, but you might not like what shes saying. Btw the blue arrow is when you posted your gotcha

image.thumb.png.03bef8d7401a2cee72e8ce3482747210.png

And maybe that's when a fella sold some, despite reading a gloomy outlook earlier? Geez I'm just bugging. When someone says "it aint going anywhere" then it takes off like a rocket - it's funny. Sorry.

2 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Geez I'm just bugging. When someone says "it aint going anywhere" then it takes off like a rocket - it's funny. Sorry.

And all I'm doing is pushing back. It didn't go anywhere. It didn't take off like a rocket. Sorry if your tone was not serious, I didn't pick up on that.

It literally took two parabolic shots and gained 40 cents directly after you said it likely wont move any further. I was chuckling at this as I sold a bit at 1.35. Thought maybe you would laugh too and say "ya I was a tad off on that! Crazy crypto, right". It's coming down now, who cares, that's how it goes. It went up 40 cents out of nowhere.. lots of juice left in this girl.

44 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

As you know there is no strict rule on consolidation length but proportion matters. This has been the longest consolidation since this bull run began, it broke up and didnt go anywhere. That aint a bullish sign.

image.thumb.png.79e793f0b6652889654332023f86e981.png

You have at least 4 months ahead to be right, and you even can call bull market end now

3 hours ago, deepinripple said:

The main point I was trying make though was YngwieJ said "alt coin season has been in full swing already" no it hasn't .....sure some alts have been performing well .... but people haven't seen nothing yet. When the realalt coin season starts your eyes will be popping out of your head.

I dont think we will be hitting Tens of trillions on an altcoin market cap even with a blow off top but Im still holding my alts and xrp so will not be complaining if it happens. Ive said before XRP is in a league of its own that can do its own run if everything materializes in its favor. Best of luck to us all.

2 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

It literally took two parabolic shots and gained 40 cents directly after you said it likely wont move any further. I was chuckling at this as I sold a bit at 1.35. Thought maybe you would laugh too and say "ya I was a tad off on that! Crazy crypto, right". It's coming down now, who cares, that's how it goes. It went up 40 cents out of nowhere.. lots of juice left in this girl.

No dude, look at the chart. A movement within the consolidation range is not 'parabolic' it is not 'rocket'. It literally stayed within the range and didn't go anywhere.

yXwl9mJ5

'Took off like a rocket' looks like this:

2GnbJAUS

2 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Maybe we are talking about different things. People are talking about a $5, $10 ADA. I don't see it, especially not soon. If you are interested in little spikes within the range then fair enough, but I said 'it likely won't go any further' and it didn't. It broke the top by a few pips and then came back. If it spiked to $2 I would say yeah I was wrong, but so far I'm not.

7 hours ago, Seoulite said:

Maybe we are talking about different things. People are talking about a $5, $10 ADA. I don't see it, especially not soon. If you are interested in little spikes within the range then fair enough, but I said 'it likely won't go any further' and it didn't. It broke the top by a few pips and then came back. If it spiked to $2 I would say yeah I was wrong, but so far I'm not.

That I understand - yes we were talking about two different things.

Cheers