Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

That is wrong. Many others have broken past all time highs. Many of the newer cryptos are already big cap cryptos.

I would say alts can be recognized to have some sort of season, though Bitcoin dominance has not given way.

We are at a 672 billion altcoin market cap. Last peak was 420 billion. How high will it go this time? 3X is about 2 trillion. 10X is 6.72 trillion. 100X is 67.2 trillion.

 

No your wrong, Only eth bat doge zil ada have reached their 2017 ATH.  Here is a 2017 snapshot  https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20180107/

Basically your logic is flawed ....what your doing is saying a new project can release their token today with a price of $0.000001 and get listed on coinbase a week later and pump to the moon and in your mind it has broken all time highs.  Try comparing the coins to the last major 2017 bull run.

 

Edited by deepinripple
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

37 minutes ago, deepinripple said:

No your wrong, Only eth bat doge zil ada have reached their 2017 ATH.  Here is a 2017 snapshot  https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20180107/

Basically your logic is flawed ....what your doing is saying a new project can release their token today with a price of $0.000001 and get listed on coinbase a week later and pump to the moon and in your mind it has broken all time highs.  Try comparing the coins to the last major 2017 bull run.

 

What you meant to say was the top 30 back in 2017 only have so many that hit all time highs today, which was not clear in your previous post. 
 

My logic is there were cryptos outside of the top 30 in 2017 that are well within the top 30 now and yes I consider those to carry merit to altcoin relevance when living in the now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2021 at 7:03 PM, Seoulite said:

I am not expecting ADA to go that high. Movement after breaking the ATH has been very bearish. Plus I think the BTC bull run might be over for now. We will likely see significant correction from alts until we start to see a real alt season. I'd love to be wrong, I'm still holding a little ADA just in case, but I think this is it for a while.

FWIW - The youTuber "Bitboy" points out the fact Coinbase only listed ADA on its "Pro" platform, and if history is to repeat, it's likely soon they will add it to their regular platform as well, thus providing another boost to its trading price.

Additionally, Cardano is approaching a fully decentralized status, which will add more buzz to the sentiment, and Grayscale is expected to shortly add ADA to their product lineup as well. 

I have decided to leave my stack all fully staked in its pool (5% return!) , and just see how things play out into the Summer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JASCoder said:

FWIW - The youTuber "Bitboy" points out the fact Coinbase only listed ADA on its "Pro" platform, and if history is to repeat, it's likely soon they will add it to their regular platform as well, thus providing another boost to its trading price.

Additionally, Cardano is approaching a fully decentralized status, which will add more buzz to the sentiment, and Grayscale is expected to shortly add ADA to their product lineup as well. 

I have decided to leave my stack all fully staked in its pool (5% return!) , and just see how things play out into the Summer.

Daedalus/Yoroi?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ripley said:

 

Wow. Yet the SEC doesn't feel the need to investigate that. 

I wonder if they are really out to hurt Ripple’s prospects at this point. I don't like conspiracies, but it's hard to believe the SEC cares at all about us holders.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Seoulite: "I'm still holding a little ADA just in case, but I think this is it for a while."

Ada: image.png.992615b42da823b0e29e448654fe8349.png

A little premature from you. Coming back down here is not a good sign. What did btc do after breaking the old ATH? It didn’t hang around :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JASCoder said:

FWIW - The youTuber "Bitboy" points out the fact Coinbase only listed ADA on its "Pro" platform, and if history is to repeat, it's likely soon they will add it to their regular platform as well, thus providing another boost to its trading price.

Additionally, Cardano is approaching a fully decentralized status, which will add more buzz to the sentiment, and Grayscale is expected to shortly add ADA to their product lineup as well. 

I have decided to leave my stack all fully staked in its pool (5% return!) , and just see how things play out into the Summer.

I get that there are good fundamentals on the way, but price action doesn’t always reflect that. I am looking at the fact that we break the ATH, which should be the most euphoric moment and greatest hype, but we’ve come back, we’ve tried again and we’ve come back. Similar to ETH, just much more bearish than one would expect if you were going to see movement up to crazy levels.

 But as I said in the post, I’m holding on to about 20% of my original stack, just in case. So I guess in 80% confident that this is it for a while.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, deepinripple said:

No it hasn't

Out of the top 30 alts on coinmarketcap.com only eth bat doge zil ada have reached their 2017 ATH. 

Sure many alts are flying right now but most of them are newly launched projects that have never been through the 2017 bull run. 

Many of the alts you see flying now were coins that before oct 2020 was starting from super low values with 5-10 million dollar market caps and never had a 2017 bull run. Thus making them super easy to pump.   The real alt season has not arrived yet.

 

4 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

What you meant to say was the top 30 back in 2017 only have so many that hit all time highs today, which was not clear in your previous post. 
 

My logic is there were cryptos outside of the top 30 in 2017 that are well within the top 30 now and yes I consider those to carry merit to altcoin relevance when living in the now.

No you didn't read my post correctly, my previous post very clearly said "Out of the top 30 alts on coinmarketcap.com only eth bat doge zil ada have reached their 2017 ATH."

How is this statement any different from what you posted >>>> "the top 30 back in 2017 only have so many that hit all time highs today"

The main point I was trying make though was YngwieJ said   "alt coin season has been in full swing already"   no it hasn't .....sure some alts have been performing well .... but  people haven't seen nothing yet. When the real alt coin season starts your eyes will be popping out of your head.

Also just because a coin has moved up the ranks in the top 30 don't mean it will stay there.  Anything can happen in crypto .... Dash was once number #3 ranking it is now rank #43  https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170326/

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Seoulite said:

A little premature from you. Coming back down here is not a good sign. What did btc do after breaking the old ATH? It didn’t hang around :D

Sometimes it called consolidation, usually when yoy call bear market everything goes very opposite 😂😂😂 keep doing great job!

Edited by xrp-nuke
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Sometimes it called consolidation, usually when yoy call bear market everything goes very opposite 😂😂😂 keep doing great job!

For a btc maxi you sure seem unfamiliar with the btc chart:

What btc did when it broke the high:

j7SU7NMQ

What ADA is doing:

KFsoCyRC

Also is two weeks of consolidation not enough for you? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Seoulite said:

For a btc maxi you sure seem unfamiliar with the btc chart:

What btc did when it broke the high:

j7SU7NMQ

What ADA is doing:

KFsoCyRC

Also is two weeks of consolidation not enough for you? 

Calling me BTC maxi is absolutely same same as being delusional 🤣🤣🤣

If you have any strict rules and 101 on how long consolidatiom must last, fire ahead 🤣🤣🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.