Molten

Charting the course of XRP

10 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

So "we'll never see prices as low as that" if it respects the channel? ;)

I really hope so.  Trying to be objective, everything points to us having hit the bottom around $0.23.  I think we have room to run up from here, but it's crypto....

I do think that we are going to see a different pattern of growth this time around.  People keep posting the old XRPBTC spikes and I reallydont think we will see those type of rapid moons anymore.  There is more liquidity now, possibly utility effect, and so I am looking for more gradual and "mature" growth here.

Anyway, nothing goes straight up and this little pullback was expected.... As long as it stays "little".

29 minutes ago, Molten said:

Just warning everyone in advance... I won't be around a computer this weekend.... $hit usually hits the fan when I'm out of town, so fair warning.  :biggrin:

How can you just abandon us like that. Just when I needed you the most.......lol.

I'm looking at XRP/BTC and it doesn't look so good to me.  It could reverse though.  The downside momentum is fading at the moment. 

I just have a feeling we'll know if we've bottomed within the next day or so. I am still holding 40% of my powder dry that I'm planning to use to swing XRP on what I hope is a big move.....tempting to just buy back in, bu there is still a risk our set-up doesn't hold.

494943228_ScreenShot2019-10-10at11_49_17AM.thumb.png.9413988ecf4b51cacaa664610676caf9.png

44 minutes ago, Molten said:

Just warning everyone in advance... I won't be around a computer this weekend.... $hit usually hits the fan when I'm out of town, so fair warning.  :biggrin:

But I need your financial advice to help me make big investment decisions!!

Edited by baobeiiiii

2sYIpina

Okay, guys,
be honest.

Will we see new highs or experience the crippling decline from XRP to 0.10 or whatever.

Take a look at this chart.
Since the all-time high, the peaks have become lower and lower.

The exciting question will be now: Will we see higher values at the next run than at the last (about 0.51 dollar), or however the Cryptowinter continues.

I am really curious what will happen in the next months.
Currently we see the lowest values since the all-time high, below 0.285 for weeks, which we should all be aware of.

34 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

Here's something that has been 'scary accurate' thus far (Not that I can make heads or tails of it):

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSD/lm0axnrJ-xrp-so-predictable/

123123123123.thumb.jpg.16f18d41c8e20a51904534143fcf5eb8.jpg

^ That was made in May! The comments think the dude is a prophet.

Looks like a normal graph but someone has allowed their kid to draw circles and **** at the bottom with limited coloured pencils, I like the ending of the story though