Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

24 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

And XRP is looking at all of that. And if in the fall BTC is at 120k, ETH is scratching 4000, ADA is at $6 and LTC is at $400, XRP will briefly hit $1 and then bleed out for 4 years. 

But in 2025, when ODL then has 3 instead of 4 customers, for sure, then we will all be billionaires

1$ is optimistic right here ! I'd be happy if XRP goes to 1$

2 hours ago, dontsellmeadog said:

Well, after 3 years of holding I finally decided to move all my xrp into other coins.  Hopefully, for the sake of everyone else, I regret it. 

When everybody has sold, it's XRP's mooning moment.

B)

10 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

It is indeed IF, but I’m confident it will, otherwise my bag wouldn’t be there. 

Well we can tell that 0.45 is like in 2017 was 0.20 and 0.7 is like 0.3 in 2017 and 0.3 is like 0.15 in 2017, now we sprinkle some numerology and say that pump & dump can  bring us to: 8.5 USD!

Based on past experience from 2017 bull run, right now is truly a critical moment. At one point, BTC dominance just keep increasing and no signs of backing down, even though TOTAL marketcap and ALTCOIN marketcap already broke ATH signaling bull run, normally one would expect the dominance to drop over time instead of increasing because ALTCOIN marketcap also breached ATH.

Here's the catch, once the BTC dominance reached as high as close to 70%, then the brutal bull run of Alts began, dropping the BTC dominance to 33%. Indirectly you can use the BTC dominance to find out if the Alts already peaked so you can get out in time, 35% to 40% should be safe enough to pull out.

Coincidentally, as per BCbacker (the only realistic youtuber I follow), the same gutter sentiment right now for XRP is the same as 2017 right before the big pump, I am still a human, it's not just you all, I feel the despair myself too to be honest, watching so many random coin had their pump but XRP sitting here doing nothing, and the ranking fallen as low as to 7th, I never imagined that ever. But I try to stay objective and follow through my plan.

Just patiently, obediently wait, without rage and fear of missing out and do some coin switching, that's a common way to burn yourself.
Keep your eye on the prize.

2 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

Well we can tell that 0.45 is like in 2017 was 0.20 and 0.7 is like 0.3 in 2017 and 0.3 is like 0.15 in 2017, now we sprinkle some numerology and say that pump & dump can  bring us to: 8.5 USD!

Still “if”, but amen!!!

44 minutes ago, BlindJustice said:

Based on past experience from 2017 bull run, right now is truly a critical moment. At one point, BTC dominance just keep increasing and no signs of backing down, even though TOTAL marketcap and ALTCOIN marketcap already broke ATH signaling bull run, normally one would expect the dominance to drop over time instead of increasing because ALTCOIN marketcap also breached ATH.

Here's the catch, once the BTC dominance reached as high as close to 70%, then the brutal bull run of Alts began, dropping the BTC dominance to 33%. Indirectly you can use the BTC dominance to find out if the Alts already peaked so you can get out in time, 35% to 40% should be safe enough to pull out.

Coincidentally, as per BCbacker (the only realistic youtuber I follow), the same gutter sentiment right now for XRP is the same as 2017 right before the big pump, I am still a human, it's not just you all, I feel the despair myself too to be honest, watching so many random coin had their pump but XRP sitting here doing nothing, and the ranking fallen as low as to 7th, I never imagined that ever. But I try to stay objective and follow through my plan.

Just patiently, obediently wait, without rage and fear of missing out and do some coin switching, that's a common way to burn yourself.
Keep your eye on the prize.

Oddly enough, in 2017 I was just entering the space (XRP was hovering around 20 cents) and I was extremely bullish. I kind of just felt a storm brewing and like I might miss out on the train. (It was extremely hard to buy in my country at that time, I had to speak to multiple banks and nobody would let me wire my money to Bitstamp, it’s only through an acquaintance that works at a bank that I was able to finally wire the money, by which time I bought a big bag at around 25) few months later it blew up to 3+ and I never sold. I was here too early and didn’t know what I now learned. 

It’s only when I look back at old threads that I notice how bearish everyone was right before XRP mooned. 

2 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

Oddly enough, in 2017 I was just entering the space (XRP was hovering around 20 cents) and I was extremely bullish. I kind of just felt a storm brewing and like I might miss out on the train. (It was extremely hard to buy in my country at that time, I had to speak to multiple banks and nobody would let me wire my money to Bitstamp, it’s only through an acquaintance that works at a bank that I was able to finally wire the money, by which time I bought a big bag at around 25) few months later it blew up to 3+ and I never sold. I was here too early and didn’t know what I now learned. 

It’s only when I look back at old threads that I notice how bearish everyone was right before XRP mooned. 

Does it look familiar? Back in 2017..

Before the bull run

Start of the bull run 

Another start of the bull run

I love these comparisons.

Unfortunately, it's all just hopium and no one knows what will happen.

Look at the top10 coins of the last 8 years. Many of them have long since disappeared into oblivion, just because XRP has always been there doesn't mean it will stay up there.

ETH came out of nowhere, DOT came out of nowhere, other coins are coming.

The market is different than it was in 2013 and 2017.

XRP needs clarity. The legal case must be resolved as soon as possible, otherwise there is no happyend here.

We’re in a bubble. Equities, and crypto..

Parabolic growth fuelled by fervour, unrealistic valuations, low interest rates, crazy narratives about “sticking it to the man”, or “store of value”, etc. People are taking loans, borrowing from margin, over-leveraging to get into assets that they are “sure” will never go down.

This happened plenty of times in the past - 2008 (housing/credit), 1999 (tech), 1987 (no one knows for sure), etc.

Those who are in bubbles rarely realise that they are in one. And everyone thinks they can get out before everyone else when it starts to crack. No one does.

One thing does happen when bubbles burst. Assets that are undervalued with actual utility shine. 

Edited by Ripley
30 minutes ago, Ripley said:

when bubbles burst

afbeelding.png.5b66b5180469acc6acf1a4b809e38de9.png

Fees will go parabolic when "7 transactions per second" BTC crashes. Good luck getting your precious "I am my own bank" BTC off your ledger nano: you'll be cashing out last. You may thank the investors in Blockstream.