Charting the course of XRP

1 hour ago, xrp_is_love_xrp_is_life said:

If BTC won't break out it will retrace for some time pulling xrp down, actually kicking it in the face. So we might see $0.3 prices soon.

Btc just broke through a new ATH while xrp is keep on going down, so even btc won't help xrp anymore

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

It is hard to stay objective when the sentiment is in the absolute gutter, anyway, here's the key takeaways:

a) XRPUSD is still in the bear market, assuming the previous cycle bear length is the same as current cycle, that would mean our first bull market breakout would fall on 3 May 2021 (the date timestamp of 21 June 2021 covered the May date, sorry).

b) If we have 2 bursts just like previous cycle, first one will peak on 21 June 2021, the final peak will be on 7 Feb 2022.

c) If we follow the exact % gains for the 2 bursts from previous cycle, $14 and $125, halve them would give you $7 and $60, still not bad.

image.thumb.png.cc5ebf4ddc0ba4adafec6dd12adc834c.png

As for the SEC case, when Brad and Chris's financial records are revealed, it'll do more reputational damage and hit XRP supporters confidence. In essence, SEC alleged that both executives have sold hundreds of millions of XRPs across the market. This is my speculation when SEC requested the peculiar request of wanting financial records, smart move I would say.

Whether this will stop the bull run or not, we shall see.

36 minutes ago, BlindJustice said:

As for the SEC case, when Brad and Chris's financial records are revealed, it'll do more reputational damage and hit XRP supporters confidence. In essence, SEC alleged that both executives have sold hundreds of millions of XRPs across the market. This is my speculation when SEC requested the peculiar request of wanting financial records, smart move I would say.

We’ll know if the judge allows for it. I believe there’s a hearing on March 19. Keep in mind that Ripple has asked for SEC’s deliberations with Ethereum Foundation and other market influencers too. 

2 hours ago, BlindJustice said:

Bad take. It's a fishing expedition. No one cares where Brad and Chris went on vacation. 

Edited by HenrySeldom

I'm starting to think XRPs price right now is actually quite impressive considering trading in US has been effectively suspended since the sec indictment. The recovery from the initial drop is equally impressive since that was mostly driven by global investors. Yes I know there are round-about ways US traders can still get involved, but they are not as easy as it is for the other coins. Global XRP investors have not dumped this coin and in fact have held it up, and so if/when XRP wins the SEC case(which I think there is a good chance they will) and trading is reopened in the US, we will probably see increased interest to buy again. XRP is still within the top 10 of market cap after all that's happened, and is the only sub $1 coin in that group. If XRP wins, I expect there to be huge interest in purchasing this sub 1$ coin as a value play since it still has a compelling use case, and not to mention the effect of FOMO that is so prevalent these days. If you've invested money you are willing to lose I see no reason to exit completely...

Edited by JohnnyLarue