Charting the course of XRP

1 hour ago, Hopium said:

Saw @Neurotoxin post talking about the Alt season has been going on but XRP missed the boat, then i went to check coinpaprika, switched the layout to Return rates, and look at 1 year return.

Well, neuro is right, most coins have thousands of % gain, some of the coins even hit 5 digit % gain, commonly at least in the ballpark of 500% and above, and then there's XRP, 93% gain, not even 100%. Clearly, and sadly, XRP kinda missed the boat.

Hopium flavored snack bars incoming:

On the bright side:

1. XRP is still within top 10 coins, it has the benefit of visibility, I was once a clueless investor, i saw XRP in the top and mistook it as very cheap, so i bought it without much thought, this can happen to a lot of people.

2. It has a proven track record of longevity, most top coins in the past already vanished from top ranks, but XRP never dropped below Rank 10. It is expected and likely it will maintain so, in order to maintain it, it MUST rise together with the other top coins in order to not drop out of the rank, otherwise XRP will vanish into oblivion, same rank with other S.coins, do you see that happening? I dont.

3. To be fair, alt season considered "just started", see chart below, we're at a point just broke above previous ATH, if this is the bull run, do you think the peak will just stop here? There's still a lot of room to grow, just not XRP's turn yet to be part of this chart. Volume is massive too compared to previous days.

image.thumb.png.cfed005ae2048c56f393ef66e65f8ff8.png

image.thumb.png.d1c3d285347b9a357591b7af7f27f1c6.png

Bro you are one of the few people on this forum that their post brings a smile to my face. Thank you

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

13 hours ago, retep said:

I dont mind when they play, but after 19 o clock i want my rest and peace, because i work all day and then i don't 

want to hear screaming kids from the neigbours.

Same here.. I don't want to work all day and come home to a house full of screaming kids... so they go outside and do it. 

4 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Yer, XRP tries to gain traction and BTC decides to take a dump

I think this is now a pattern. Last few times I have now noticed that XRP does a mini pump and immediately after that BTC dumps. At the end, that improves the XRPBTC rate! It is as if the price action between XRP and BTC is well coordinated. 

Edited by MalluJohn
8 hours ago, Hopium said:

Saw @Neurotoxin post talking about the Alt season has been going on but XRP missed the boat, then i went to check coinpaprika, switched the layout to Return rates, and look at 1 year return.

Well, neuro is right, most coins have thousands of % gain, some of the coins even hit 5 digit % gain, commonly at least in the ballpark of 500% and above, and then there's XRP, 93% gain, not even 100%. Clearly, and sadly, XRP kinda missed the boat.

Hopium flavored snack bars incoming:

On the bright side:

1. XRP is still within top 10 coins, it has the benefit of visibility, I was once a clueless investor, i saw XRP in the top and mistook it as very cheap, so i bought it without much thought, this can happen to a lot of people.

2. It has a proven track record of longevity, most top coins in the past already vanished from top ranks, but XRP never dropped below Rank 10. It is expected and likely it will maintain so, in order to maintain it, it MUST rise together with the other top coins in order to not drop out of the rank, otherwise XRP will vanish into oblivion, same rank with other S.coins, do you see that happening? I dont.

3. To be fair, alt season considered "just started", see chart below, we're at a point just broke above previous ATH, if this is the bull run, do you think the peak will just stop here? There's still a lot of room to grow, just not XRP's turn yet to be part of this chart. Volume is massive too compared to previous days.

image.thumb.png.cfed005ae2048c56f393ef66e65f8ff8.png

image.thumb.png.d1c3d285347b9a357591b7af7f27f1c6.png

I had a straight face until I saw that super saiyan blue frog. :biggrin: I needed that snack bar, thank you.