Charting the course of XRP

21 hours ago, cballek said:

I dont get the mental wanking of drawing fibs to 15$ when XRP cant even consolidate at 0.5.

If it even pumps to 1$ before the bull run is over that would already be great.

I don’t get you but, hey... it’s all good, I think 🤔 

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Hopium said:

this is why last time it pumped the hardest, last to pump has the following benefits:

1. people will rotate most of the profits to that coin = much buy pressure

2. same with point one, but the responsible party to kickstart the pump are the whales, imagine if whales are the one rotating those gigantic profits, followed by retail FOMO

3. last to pump means people long holding the coin may be depressed and sold early (Fahim i'm looking at you), only true titanium hands still stick around and not many left now, even those "xrp influencer" we once knew already throw in the towel and quit, mainly due to SEC, the selling pressure is greatly decreased when comes to unloading the bags, sell pressure is non-existent compared to the never-ending gigantic buy volume that's happening during the FOMO run

buckle up bois.

Below 0.4...

Dear friends, I have the feeling you all need a little Hopium again!

What if history repeats itself? According to my calculations, XRP could reach a very high value.

We rewind to 2018, XRP reaches its ATH at $3.93 on 04/01/2018.

But the dollar value is not interesting for now. What is interesting is the value in Bitcoin.

On 04.01.2018, XRP also reached its highest value in BTC at around 27,000 Satoshis. Currently, the value stands at pretty much exactly 900 Satoshis.

Say, to reach its ATH in BTC XRP would have to rise by 30 times, which would currently mean a value of $13.29!

But wait, the value was reached at the end of the bull run, not now, which means Bitcoin itself will still rise.

On Dec. 17, BTC reached its ATH of around $20,000, and on Jan. 4, 2018, Bitcoin was still trading at around $15,000. That means XRP reached its ATH in USD and BTC when BTC was still at about 75% of its ATH at the time.

There are a lot of BTC target predictions for this bull run, I think a peak of 200,000 USD is possible.

That is, if history repeats itself, XRP will reach its BTC ATH of 27,000 satoshis when BTC is worth 75% of its new ATH, which is around 150,000 USD. 150,000 USD is 3.07 times the current value (48800 USD) of BTC, which means the new XRP ATH would be at 0.443 USD*30*3.07

=> 40.85 USD

This would give XRP a market cap of approximately 1.87 trillion USD

If the total market cap of the market at the end of the bull run is around 10-13 trillion, that wouldn't even be unrealistic, because XRP already made up 15-16.5% of the total market more often than not.

So.

If history repeats itself and BTC reaches 200k, we'll see $40 USD.

I could live with that :D

38 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

Dear friends, I have the feeling you all need a little Hopium again!

What if history repeats itself? According to my calculations, XRP could reach a very high value.

We rewind to 2018, XRP reaches its ATH at $3.93 on 04/01/2018.

But the dollar value is not interesting for now. What is interesting is the value in Bitcoin.

On 04.01.2018, XRP also reached its highest value in BTC at around 27,000 Satoshis. Currently, the value stands at pretty much exactly 900 Satoshis.

Say, to reach its ATH in BTC XRP would have to rise by 30 times, which would currently mean a value of $13.29!

But wait, the value was reached at the end of the bull run, not now, which means Bitcoin itself will still rise.

On Dec. 17, BTC reached its ATH of around $20,000, and on Jan. 4, 2018, Bitcoin was still trading at around $15,000. That means XRP reached its ATH in USD and BTC when BTC was still at about 75% of its ATH at the time.

There are a lot of BTC target predictions for this bull run, I think a peak of 200,000 USD is possible.

That is, if history repeats itself, XRP will reach its BTC ATH of 27,000 satoshis when BTC is worth 75% of its new ATH, which is around 150,000 USD. 150,000 USD is 3.07 times the current value (48800 USD) of BTC, which means the new XRP ATH would be at 0.443 USD*30*3.07

=> 40.85 USD

This would give XRP a market cap of approximately 1.87 trillion USD

If the total market cap of the market at the end of the bull run is around 10-13 trillion, that wouldn't even be unrealistic, because XRP already made up 15-16.5% of the total market more often than not.

So.

If history repeats itself and BTC reaches 200k, we'll see $40 USD.

I could live with that :D

Lets Goooooo

1 hour ago, cballek said:

Im balls deep long on XRP (aprox half a million dollars in leveraged position) so if anyone wants the price up its me not you guys rofl. But you gotta admit XRP price action is dogshit nowadays. 

You borrowed $500,000 to spend on crypto?