Charting the course of XRP

6 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Your fibs are drawn wrong. You have the one at 15 USD on the right chart, it should be on ~3.5

I explained in my words, i said if i draw on the ATH (~3.5), it will take us to $15. (not shown in the chart i attached)

If move up my drawings so that the whole red region covers the ATH ~3.5, the fibo top would be $66 (which is currently showing on the chart i attached)

As for $100, i said i measured by using percentage gains, not using Fibo, only $15 and $66 are Fibo Targets, the $100 is not from Fibo.

Do not judge master hopium, i know what i am doing, read my post carefully before you talk.

Edited by Hopium
  • Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Hopium said:

I explained in my words, i said if i draw on the ATH (~3.5), it will take us to $15. (not shown in the chart i attached)

If move up my drawings so that the whole red region covers the ATH ~3.5, the fibo top would be $66 (which is currently showing on the chart i attached)

Do not judge master hopium, i know what i am doing.

What is the logic behind it? Seriously curious. 

Just now, Plikk said:

What is the logic behind it? Seriously curious. 

i assume you're asking about the one i "cover red region over the ATH of 3.5", the logic is, using this same method on the previous cycle, it actually predicted the ultimate top (3.5) that time perfectly, so i would rely on the same method again to predict the possible ultimate top.

@Plikk again, a word of caution, take my analysis with a grain of salt, predicting crypto price is still a Fool's errand, i am only doing it to pinpoint a few possible targets that i can reasonably cash out, nothing more. The result can deviate slightly or greatly, for better or for worse.

We have to accept that there exist a possibility that we may never reach the "reasonable target" that we set before.

Give yourself a certain timeline to follow, say, after this cycle ends. If cycle ended but target not reached, cash out regardless to avoid a possible bear market.
I would expect at least ONE big impulse that would take us minimum beyond 3.5, or at best give me my initial target of $10. If this dont happen within this year, i'm out, that's what i set for myself.

Or, if you dont care about the money spent in crypto, just give it a HODL forever mode, check back in 5 years time, maybe XRP will be at $589, who knows?

Many ways to play this game, to each of their own.

2 minutes ago, Hopium said:

@Plikk again, a word of caution, take my analysis with a grain of salt, predicting crypto price is still a Fool's errand, i am only doing it to pinpoint a few possible targets that i can reasonably cash out, nothing more. The result can deviate slightly or greatly, for better or for worse.

We have to accept that there exist a possibility that we may never reach the "reasonable target" that we set before.

Give yourself a certain timeline to follow, say, after this cycle ends. If cycle ended but target not reached, cash out regardless to avoid a possible bear market.
I would expect at least ONE big impulse that would take us minimum beyond 3.5, or at best give me my initial target of $10. If this dont happen within this year, i'm out, that's what i set for myself.

Or, if you dont care about the money spent in crypto, just give it a HODL forever mode, check back in 5 years time, maybe XRP will be at $589, who knows?

Many ways to play this game, to each of their own.

I agree. I have a strategy and plan in place for multiple scenario’s. I was just curious about the fib placement, I had not seen it before. Let’s hope both our strategies pan out and we at least walk away with good profits. 

Edited by Plikk
Just now, Plikk said:

I agree. I have a strategy and plan in place for multiple scenario’s. I was just curious about the fib placement, I had not seen it before. Let’s hope both our strategies pan out and we at least walk away with good profits. 

i bet you never seen anyone who puts a respiratory system on his nose and breathe in Hopium in every waking second. Seeing things 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days in a year. ;)

4 hours ago, cballek said:

I dont get the mental wanking of drawing fibs to 15$ when XRP cant even consolidate at 0.5.

If it even pumps to 1$ before the bull run is over that would already be great.

XRP doesn't move like most crypto.. if whales want to pump it they do it hard for short period of time. So if it happens for real we will fly and everybody will try to jump on that train.

5 hours ago, xrp_is_love_xrp_is_life said:

XRP doesn't move like most crypto.. if whales want to pump it they do it hard for short period of time. So if it happens for real we will fly and everybody will try to jump on that train.

that's what I love about XRP is that it sits still for so long, then everyone FOMOs in at the end with their 10x profits instead of whatever money they had if XRP pumped much earlier

3 hours ago, billion said:

that's what I love about XRP is that it sits still for so long, then everyone FOMOs in at the end with their 10x profits instead of whatever money they had if XRP pumped much earlier

this is why last time it pumped the hardest, last to pump has the following benefits:

1. people will rotate most of the profits to that coin = much buy pressure

2. same with point one, but the responsible party to kickstart the pump are the whales, imagine if whales are the one rotating those gigantic profits, followed by retail FOMO

3. last to pump means people long holding the coin may be depressed and sold early (Fahim i'm looking at you), only true titanium hands still stick around and not many left now, even those "xrp influencer" we once knew already throw in the towel and quit, mainly due to SEC, the selling pressure is greatly decreased when comes to unloading the bags, sell pressure is non-existent compared to the never-ending gigantic buy volume that's happening during the FOMO run

buckle up bois.