Charting the course of XRP

12 minutes ago, Ripley said:

The original intent was just libertarian in nature - freedom from government. I don’t think it was humanitarian in nature. I’m not suggesting Satoshi would dump / not dump though.

But would people really trust a gradual distribution plan ? They are not trusting Ripple to do it, with its Escrow and all so why should they trust Satoshi ?

The market IS trusting the Satoshi-san.

BTC is trading at over $50,000 USD - that "store of value" is pure faith-based trust, baby. 

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

It doesn't matter what the original intention was. My point is that it would take a special level of inhumanity to say 'I have billions of dollars that I don't want to use for myself but I'm not gonna use it to help other people because muh libertarianism'. 

I don’t disagree. 

One coin that has not bothered at all about the blood batch in the whole crypto market (Fantom FTM). I bought only a small bag at around 13 cents only couple of weeks back as I was not so sure. It was a cue from @Baka that led me into it. What a consistent and steady growth it had since. Regretting for not buying a bigger stash back then. 

image.thumb.png.70d24b390e3337f4f42ccdb6b060f30b.png

Edited by MalluJohn
14 minutes ago, MalluJohn said:

One coin that has not bothered at all about the blood batch in the whole crypto market (Fantom FTM). I bought only a small bag at around 13 cents only couple of weeks back as I was not so sure. It was a cue from @Baka that led me into it. What a consistent and steady growth it had since. Regretting for not buying a bigger stash back then. 

Hindsight’s always 20/20 my friend. 
Enjoy your profit, even if it was small 😊

39 minutes ago, MalluJohn said:

Only yesterday I swapped some Eth for ftm. Like you I wish I’d got more, but @Neurotoxinis right, we should be grateful for the profit we have made. I feel like this could go well though and be a long term hold. 

27 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Insane run. Is it a DeFi project?

I think so, kinda? It works with ETH somehow. I think it only has 3 billion coins. Sorry, you are talking to one of the least tech savvy of all you here. 

I think it was @Baka or @TheXRPNinjawho briefly mentioned it a little while ago? And I just made this random decision to jump in yesterday after literally 5 mins of research. Totally a hunch. 

Maybe someone else can shed more light on it?

51 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Insane run. Is it a DeFi project?

Absolutely insane run. In the last one hour since I posted it, it went up from 70 cents to 90 cents! Looks quite promising and my guess is it will reach to at least $2 to $5 in this bull run. Lot of promising real life utilities and adoption off late as seen from Fantom foundation twitter handle (@FantomFDN). When I got 3X my investment, I cashed out 50% (got my full principle + a decent return). A bad decision in hindsight as it more than doubled since then in the past couple of days. It is the best performing coin in my bag and I am going to keep the remaining 50% till the current bull cycle reaches decent levels. 

2 hours ago, Chookstar said:

I think so, kinda? It works with ETH somehow. I think it only has 3 billion coins. Sorry, you are talking to one of the least tech savvy of all you here. 

I think it was @Baka or @TheXRPNinjawho briefly mentioned it a little while ago? And I just made this random decision to jump in yesterday after literally 5 mins of research. Totally a hunch. 

Maybe someone else can shed more light on it?

Yes I bought at 0.13$ , almost put my XRP bags in FTM at this price but instead I chose to do it safe way and only put a small amount , huh.

3 minutes ago, Baka said:

Yes I bought at 0.13$ , almost put my XRP bags in FTM at this price but instead I chose to do it safe way and only put a small amount , huh.

Wow! That's still some good profit even on a small amount. I think I'll just keep holding, I seem to be good at that. 

On 2/24/2021 at 11:46 PM, MalluJohn said:

There are four kinds of coins that always explode:

1, Everybody else's coin. I am all in xxx coin and xxx coin is my savior.

2,Thought it's cool but bought just a little or none

3,The coin that I just sold, made a nice 20% profit, then it went on a 5x run

4,Set an low order but it never came down enough to fill my bags

What else? :biggrin:

Edited by MQB
14 minutes ago, Baka said:

not looking too good for XRP , could see 0.3$ tonight 

I don’t know much about TA but it has just been following BTC and ETH for a while. It’s possible it’ll go lower, but it won’t go down by itself.

I wonder if crypto just following the equities market, as it usually does. Got to go the other way to claim the “hedge” narrative.  

image.thumb.png.c959b9aca107e31fb27165092dc7e270.png