Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Caracappa said:

Its always 'soon', it's always big, its always in incoherent writing and always anonymous. The human brain loves riddles so it can fill in the blank spots itself. 

If they know something they would tell in clear words. This one knows nothing.

Trust "Q"! Trust the plan!

But Q is probably a Roger Stone style operation On Richard Nixon. The deadly shortcoming? It doesn't involve the mass who have the real power. On the contrary, it discourages it. It's a dilema they can't overcome.

Edited by MQB
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Caracappa said:

Its always 'soon', it's always big, its always in incoherent writing and always anonymous. The human brain loves riddles so it can fill in the blank spots itself. 

If they know something they would tell in clear words. This one knows nothing.

It's craig wright, I don't know what he's on about the but im like 99 percent sure he is Satoshi. Him david kleinman and a Asian girl. 

Edited by Begofend
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Begofend said:

It's craig wright, I don't know what he's on above the but im like 99 percent sure he is Satoshi. Him david kleinman and a Asian girl. 

I just can't believe that Satoshi is alive. There is no human on the planet who would leave billions of dollars untouched like that. Think of the humanitarian causes that could be helped? Think of the good that could be done. There's just no way. If he's Satoshi then he's lost access to the coins and hasn't told anyone. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

I just can't believe that Satoshi is alive. There is no human on the planet who would leave billions of dollars untouched like that. Think of the humanitarian causes that could be helped? Think of the good that could be done. There's just no way. If he's Satoshi then he's lost access to the coins and hasn't told anyone. 

Ongoing court case with kleinmans estate for the coins, they are with a trust called the tulip trust. I think 7 people have part of the key to retrieve them. Also once he starts to sell the coins they won't be worth that much any more. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Begofend said:

Ongoing court case with kleinmans estate for the coins, they are with a trust called the tulip trust. I think 7 people have part of the key to retrieve them. Also once he starts to sell the coins they won't be worth that much any more. 

Wow ok I just read a bit about it. Intense. Makes me glad I don't own any BTC.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Seoulite said:

I just can't believe that Satoshi is alive. There is no human on the planet who would leave billions of dollars untouched like that. Think of the humanitarian causes that could be helped? Think of the good that could be done. There's just no way. If he's Satoshi then he's lost access to the coins and hasn't told anyone. 

If Satoshi moved just ONE token out of his one million stash, what would be the immediate reaction to the crypto markets in general ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JASCoder said:

If Satoshi moved just ONE token out of his one million stash, what would be the immediate reaction to the crypto markets in general ?

My take is that people would panic sell if satoshi started moving his coins around and the crash would be devastating. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JASCoder said:

If Satoshi moved just ONE token out of his one million stash, what would be the immediate reaction to the crypto markets in general ?

Yeah there would be a reaction but that would subside once people realised the world wasn't ending. Also even he announced his plans to gradually dump the entire stack, and the market retraced to say 5k, that would still be billions and billions of dollars that could be used for humanitarian reasons. What kind of monster says I have enough money to genuinely help large numbers of people but I want touch it because I'm afraid the market will go down a bit?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Seoulite said:

Yeah there would be a reaction but that would subside once people realised the world wasn't ending. Also even he announced his plans to gradually dump the entire stack, and the market retraced to say 5k, that would still be billions and billions of dollars that could be used for humanitarian reasons. What kind of monster says I have enough money to genuinely help large numbers of people but I want touch it because I'm afraid the market will go down a bit?

The original intent was just libertarian in nature - freedom from government. I don’t think it was humanitarian in nature. I’m not suggesting Satoshi would dump / not dump though.
 

But would people really trust a gradual distribution plan ? They are not trusting Ripple to do it, with its Escrow and all so why should they trust Satoshi ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ripley said:

The original intent was just libertarian in nature - freedom from government. I don’t think it was humanitarian in nature. I’m not suggesting Satoshi would dump / not dump though.

It doesn't matter what the original intention was. My point is that it would take a special level of inhumanity to say 'I have billions of dollars that I don't want to use for myself but I'm not gonna use it to help other people because muh libertarianism'. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.