Charting the course of XRP

Well at least we get crazy volume, which allows Jed to market dump even more $$$ in xrp value wise per unit of time. 

Clearly the buyers arnt there to support the sell pressure. Any run up is hammered with a sell wall of 1000 thousands of XRP. Saw it yesterday by 0.62, 10 or 20M sell walls popping in out of nowhere. 

Out of all coins from 2017 I follow on technical analysis XRP is the only one systematically failing any bullish signal on the verge of breaking out. It's like it's on ******* purpose. 

Edited by cballek
  • Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few people have now been dismissed for awhile, and the others issued warnings.  If anyone continues to feel the need to troll this or other threads there are other places for you.  Let's keep on top

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

Calm down bois, 100,000 cartons of Hopium supply incoming, take your doses accordingly below: 1. Timing of the SEC case is just weird, if anything is fishy, it probably is. Considering Ripple try

Posted Images

More often than not, overnight moves in the crypto markets foretell (U.S.) day time equity market moves. Unless this pattern breaks, Crypto should not be considered a hedge against inflation and “flow out of stocks” is just marketing BS. Don’t fall for it.

3 hours ago, Seoulite said:

that was fun, how is everyone doing?

My story - Held XRP for 3+ years without ever selling. Decided a change of strategy was due...

Flare snapshot Dec 12 - sold some on way up and sold 50-60% right afterwards, bought back later

SEC lawsuit announcement - didn't hear the news until most of the drop had already happened, but sold 50-60% anyway, bought back later

End Jan Pump'n'Dump - sold 50-60% near the top, bought back later (best trade so far)

22nd Feb Pretrial pump - sold 50-60% near top, bought back later, sold 60% a second time near last top yesterday.

Woke up today 23rd to see perfect buying back opportunity and now have nearly full bags again. If there's another massive drop, have a small reserve stash ready.

Side note - Listened to pre-trial meeting, and watched legal-briefs video, saw news that Gensler will be appointed soon. Very optimistic about our xrp future and hopeful for a settlement before the end of 2021. Will try to stop trading now and sit back and relax whilst the market does whatever it wants. 

Guess there are two interpretations to every settlement :) 

Edit: Looks like they are formally asked to not operate in NY anymore, though they weren't allowed to operate earlier either. 

Edited by Ripley
4 hours ago, Ripley said:

But... but... they hired Louis Freeh... and he said everything was just fine?  :rolleyes:

(Also, funny how these realtime crypto companies are happy to willingly hang their heads in submission to the regs (while trying not to giggle) - and agree to *quarterly* disclosures, when their whole business model is predicated on *doing transfers almost instantly, for transparency*.  Way to get played regs!  :rolleyes:)

("Hurry fellas, move some money back into the Seychelles or wherever - we're almost at the end of Q2 and we've gotta fool the regulators, again, for a sec!")

Edited by NightJanitor
dupes.
6 hours ago, Ripley said:

Not q very good luck for Tether at all, and subsequently BTC, and subsequently most of the crypto space. This was a long time coming. I wonder how much volume was coming from these fake dollars and how this will affect the future price of BTC and others. This might explain this massive correction, or not. I was already thinking of selling the BTC stack near the top, so wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of whales thought it was also time to sell. Didn’t pull the trigger fast enough that time lol. Can’t win em all. 

11 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Not q very good luck for Tether at all, and subsequently BTC, and subsequently most of the crypto space. This was a long time coming. I wonder how much volume was coming from these fake dollars and how this will affect the future price of BTC and others. This might explain this massive correction, or not. I was already thinking of selling the BTC stack near the top, so wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of whales thought it was also time to sell. Didn’t pull the trigger fast enough that time lol. Can’t win em all. 

Don't know what you are rambling about, the news was bullish, not bearish :lol: Tether was fined for not being fully backed, but is now, and was spoken free of any charges of market manipulation.

4 hours ago, Plikk said:

Don't know what you are rambling about, the news was bullish, not bearish :lol: Tether was fined for not being fully backed, but is now, and was spoken free of any charges of market manipulation.

I guess that’s up for interpretation. What I’m referring to is how this will affect future buying power and volume since now there won’t be any make believe money buying BTC and other crypto. All in all, I think it’s not a massive deal because now BTC is being adopted by big companies so new, BIG money is entering the space, but I still find it to be a big deal, at least in the short term.