Charting the course of XRP

1 minute ago, retep said:

Thanks, but i have a hard time to understand whatever they say because of the bad audio with all the beeps and so on,

and i'm dutch so it doesn't get easier, so do you or anyone else have any clue if this was good or bad news?

I don't see xrp go up or down real hard, so what's happening and are there any speculations where this will lead to

the next few hours, days or months? I never seen so much fud as in the past week. People who swore by xrp 

have become skeptic and the die hard hodlers are very quiet, so we are in insecure times alright and where fud is king atm.

The call ends with one of the people saying "XRP to the moon" at the 27:02 mark.  That was one of the main takeaways I had from this call.

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

Just now, retep said:

Thanks, but i have a hard time to understand whatever they say because of the bad audio with all the beeps and so on,

and i'm dutch so it doesn't get easier, so do you or anyone else have any clue if this was good or bad news?

I don't see xrp go up or down real hard, so what's happening and are there any speculations where this will lead to

the next few hours, days or months? I never seen so much fud as in the past week. People who swore by xrp 

have become skeptic and the die hard hodlers are very quiet, so we are in insecure times alright and where fud is king atm.

This was just a conference before the actual process starts.  Nothing has or will happen for at least a few weeks or until a few months down the line. That said, I don't know the implications of this -

25 minutes ago, RussianStandards said:

So much damn sell pressure

People longing and shorting it within a certain range. Traders are just playing with XRP, and have no interest in getting it to to the 1 USD mark or higher. Can’t blame them if you can leverage the hell out of this coin.

Edited by Raekwon
1 minute ago, Ripley said:

This was just a conference before the actual process starts.  Nothing has or will happen for at least a few weeks or until a few months down the line. That said, I don't know the implications of this -

The moment I heard that in the calls I was like oooooohhhhhh no wonder Ripple is so confident they will win. The 8 years waiting to bring a case and not advising exchanges that XRP is under consideration to be a security as early as 2019 is a very strong case for Ripple to show the SEC is ill motivated with this case

1 minute ago, wogojump said:

The call ends with one of the people saying "XRP to the moon" at the 27:02 mark.  That was one of the main takeaways I had from this call.

i saw it in the comments so i skipped to the end and heared it too, but that doesn't mean anything. 

8 minutes ago, retep said:

i saw it in the comments so i skipped to the end and heared it too, but that doesn't mean anything. 

It doesn't really matter. Its just an example of how confident Ripple's legal team feels and they are intentionally mocking SEC's legal team.  Stuart is pretty vocal on twitter with taking digs at the SEC.  Mary Jo White has been vocal too, calling out SEC for being legally and factually wrong.

I still think the SEC has a good chance to win the a settlement for a money penalty against Rippe, but Ripple's legal team is willing to mock the SEC's legal team based on their confidence.

Edited by wogojump
9 minutes ago, wogojump said:

It doesn't really matter. Its just an example of how confident Ripple's legal team feels and they are intentionally mocking SEC's legal team.  Stuart is pretty vocal on twitter with taking digs at the SEC.  Mary Jo White has been vocal too, calling out SEC for being legally and factually wrong.

I still think the SEC has a good chance to win the a settlement for a money penalty against Rippe, but Ripple's legal team is willing to mock the SEC's legal team based on their confidence.

The phonenumber and login leaked via Twitter. This are random kids entering and making a mess of the call. 

You really think Ripple lawyers shout "XRP to the moon" at the end :lol:

1 minute ago, Caracappa said:

The phonenumber and login leaked via Twitter. This are random kids entering and making a mess of the call. 

You really think Ripple lawyers shout "XRP to the moon" at the end :lol:

Exactly! There was clearly a large number of people on the call. They could barely control the sound interruptions throughout the meeting. 

20 minutes ago, retep said:

I guess that was one of the law students listening in that was constantly told to mute their microphone throughout the hearing 😂