Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

The 15c buy was some time last year and I’ve been here since 2017. Now I look back and think to myself wow, shoulda bought a ton more in the dips but as they say, hindsight’s 20/20! 

Unfortunately when I first invested in XRP it was late 2018 early 2019 at around 0.33c price range that’s in euros, I am young (20 at the time) and dumped a huge amount of the money I had into it and due to me not having my priorities straight and having a bad breakup I decided the best use for my XRP was to exchange it to Bitcoin followed by buying a shit ton of weed off the dark web. Retrospectively it was a bad decision but **** was the weed good 😅😂

3 hours ago, yugioh said:

remember, remember, the twenty second of february, gunpowder treason and plot. i see no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot. guy fawkes, guy fawkes, 'twas his intent to blow up the king and the parliament. three score barrels of powder below, poor old xrp army 😁 to overthrow: by god's providence he was catch'd with a dark lantern and burning match. holloa boys, holloa boys, make the bells ring. holloa boys, holloa boys, god save the Ripple 😁! hip hip hoorah! a penny loaf to feed the pope. a farthing o' cheese to choke him.

As an Irish man I can honestly say guy fawkes is a ******* legend