Charting the course of XRP

8 minutes ago, madmellow said:

That is the definition of weak hands and as there are thousends of week hands out there i have no hope for a really good pump. The sell walls are huge at 60c but i will hold forever. Just don‘t sell and XRP will rise.

We can’t all just agree to hold until “x” price until we sell. It works in theory but this is the real world, and if I’m sitting on 4x my investment right now, and tomorrow there’s a chance it could get red from ignorance and emotion, then I’m pressing the sell button and assuring profit. My main stack is still well and healthy, and the long term plan has not changed. Nothing wrong with taking a little profit along the way. That’s, in part, what you buy the dips for. 

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Baka said:

I said that i was waiting the 22th for a price movement.

If you want to get out of xrp , may be a good time right now

Idk why you’d want out of XRP. It’s come multiples up and then back down many times. A day trader’s dream, no? Buy at 25, sell at 50+, rinse and repeat. (I know it’s much more complicated than that, but still). 

Just now, Neurotoxin said:

Idk why you’d want out of XRP. It’s come multiples up and then back down many times. A day trader’s dream, no? Buy at 25, sell at 50+, rinse and repeat. (I know it’s much more complicated than that, but still). 

Many people want to get out of XRP for many reasons.

Yes for a trader xrp is good with it s pump and dumps

1 minute ago, Elysium2030 said:

Those awkward outburst attempts.

Today at noon we are right back at the beginning. The selling pressure on XRP is gigantic. And we haven't even reached $1 yet. I don't know where the momentum is supposed to come from, it looks like XRP is trapped

Big rejection right now at 0.6$

remember, remember, the twenty second of february, gunpowder treason and plot. i see no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot. guy fawkes, guy fawkes, 'twas his intent to blow up the king and the parliament. three score barrels of powder below, poor old xrp army 😁 to overthrow: by god's providence he was catch'd with a dark lantern and burning match. holloa boys, holloa boys, make the bells ring. holloa boys, holloa boys, god save the Ripple 😁! hip hip hoorah! a penny loaf to feed the pope. a farthing o' cheese to choke him.

42 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

If I wake up tomorrow and it’s really red, I’m buying back the stack lol. It has to be really red though. I’m reluctant to buy at anywhere near 40. 30’s I would consider, 20’s would be a sure buy, but surely all doesn’t come crashing like that tomorrow. Right? I mean I sold, it should signal a rally to the upside.  

I missed most of that since I was asleep, would have definitely have sold lots at .64 :(

Edited by RussianStandards
1 hour ago, HAL1000 said:

Keep in mind today is the day for both USDT and Ripple to see some court news, so I would expect some potentially wild price fluctuations.

I have a question. If USDT gets an unfavorable decision, will it be possible to trade coins bought with USDT to another currency. For example, suppose I have XRP bought with USDT. Can I sell that in XRP to USDC or some other fiat currency in case the USDT price tanks. 

Yes is the simple answer - any coin can be sold for any pair supported by your exchange, no matter how you aquired the coin or token. USDT going down (maybe) will have a massive effect on almost every crypto asset, USDT is a ticking time bomb, we should all be aware of.