Charting the course of XRP

2 hours ago, Dinoizzy said:

The price of these IOUs are a complete nonsense and i would be nothing short of amazed if they traded at even a 10th of their current value once the actual airdrop has taken place.

Agreed, I am extremely skeptical of these prices. Just insanity for something to be valued as a top ten coin before the network has even launched.

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

2 hours ago, brianwalden said:

I was thinking the same thing, but I'm don't know much about this stuff. If I had to guess, I think you're better waiting until the network is live and seeing what the price is then.

Trying to figure out why they would pump it to these levels now though. I don't see it. If XRP is going up, they could easily let the XRP cross fall and so the USDT pair fall, but they aren't, instead they are pumping it. One goal could be to be create hype, but we are still a few months out from the launch. Another could be to make a lot of people think 'man I'm gonna sell this as soon as I can!" and then sweep up the sellers when it crashes on network launch. But again, time-wise we are still a long way out. If we were one week before the launch I would get it but two months? That leaves me thinking that the most likely thing to happen in the next few days is an epic crash in the price back to the regular levels. 

Celsius was offering a 15% discount on CEL ahead of the snapshot which led someone on Twitter to draw the conclusion that at least initially Celsius was betting that FLR would be about 15% the value of XRP.

Obviously that’s just a hypothesis, but that has been what I have been expecting.

15 minutes ago, Ripley said:

Celsius was offering a 15% discount on CEL ahead of the snapshot which led someone on Twitter to draw the conclusion that at least initially Celsius was betting that FLR would be about 15% the value of XRP.

Obviously that’s just a hypothesis, but that has been what I have been expecting.

I mean maybe but I don't know how they would know that before there is anything at all to base it on. Plus they would be linking it to xrp, the price of which they also can't know in advance. Finally I think the link to xrp is somewhat arbitrary. Yes xrp is the first connection with flare, but it is not the only one. The only reason we are talking about xrp and flare so much in terms of price is that right now there are only usdt and xrp pairs for flr. There's no real reason that I can see that going forward the price of flr is going to be tied to the price of xrp.