Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

1 hour ago, Neurotoxin said:

I don’t see why anyone would wanna be in that club. It sounds like it’s probably filled up with the delusional members that don’t like listening to the slightest hint of logic if it even comes close to being negative about XRP. 

Who cares of they're delusional? At this point we all are to a certain degree lol.

I just want to see what they're up to. I have reservations about XRP and have already made up my mind to let it ride. This is just for entertainment 

4 hours ago, Raekwon said:

They only post unicorns in that group. I mean if you like unicorns then you should definitely join.

That's not what I remember... I remember money shooting out from between... some green parts...  but I left shortly after the wokester-mods showed up and started policing the "tone"...  For me, it was like the old Yogi Berra quote about what always happens to such hip spots after a while:  "Nobody goes there anymore because it's too crowded."

If somebody wants to start a new one... what number are we on?... send me an invite.

2 hours ago, Cambridge said:

Who cares of they're delusional? At this point we all are to a certain degree lol.

I just want to see what they're up to. I have reservations about XRP and have already made up my mind to let it ride. This is just for entertainment 

Reservations aren’t allowed there from what I’ve heard, but if you do get invited, then I’m sure you WILL be entertained. 

7 hours ago, B088IN said:

Sorry but you only need to look at the Press section to see that Ripple is still moving forward with companies at a regular pace. If they will use XRP is still to be seen but as always over the years, when XRP goes down all the same sentiment is expressed on forums, XRP is crap blah blah blah. And the opposite is true when it rises. This is a long haul space and time will tell but you’re either in it to win it or that isn’t for you, just don’t invest in XRP. It still baffles me why someone would join a forum dedicated to a particular item to just spend time bashing said item. I guess this pandemic means people seem to have a lot more time on their hands 👌😂

I am here for 4 years.

3 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

I don’t see why anyone would wanna be in that club. It sounds like it’s probably filled up with the delusional members that don’t like listening to the slightest hint of logic if it even comes close to being negative about XRP. 

On the contrary. A few long term hodlers in the zerpening have sold the majority or all of their zerps and the club discusses lots of other projects. In fact over the last 3 weeks one member traded $5k up to over $500k recently with leverage trading futures in Binance with a huge spread of 'coins". Simply amazing. 

There is no restrictions on negative talk on XRP, just not posting 'XRP is a scam' ' XRP is shyte' over and over with no other input.

1 hour ago, Dinoizzy said:

On the contrary. A few long term hodlers in the zerpening have sold the majority or all of their zerps and the club discusses lots of other projects. In fact over the last 3 weeks one member traded $5k up to over $500k recently with leverage trading futures in Binance with a huge spread of 'coins". Simply amazing. 

There is no restrictions on negative talk on XRP, just not posting 'XRP is a scam' ' XRP is shyte' over and over with no other input.

Damn, that dude made a killing! I would be over the moon with those gains and happily call it quits. 

51 minutes ago, B088IN said:

And your point is? If you have lost faith in the project or you no longer have XRP, why not leave a forum based on it. 

Personal attachment? Friends I have here in private clubs? Valuable source of information about the crypto market in general? Very smart and educated users whose frequent insights I like to follow?

It wasn't my goal to make you upset. I apologise for that. I used to be a big XRP supporter who almost never commented anything here. Now, I am quite convinced that XRP simply didn't fulfill its bold statements over last few years. The SEC case is on the other hand pointing to its inherent design flaws.

Isn't it actually very healthy to allow XRP criticism to appear in this forum? Do you really appreciate only XRP hyping posts?

Edited by Luinorn
29 minutes ago, Luinorn said:

Personal attachment? Friends I have here in private clubs? Valuable source of information about the crypto market in general? Very smart and educated users whose frequent insights I like to follow?

It wasn't my goal to make you upset. I apologise for that. I used to be a big XRP supporter who almost never commented anything here. Now, I am quite convinced that XRP simply didn't fulfill its bold statements over last few years. The SEC case is on the other hand pointing to its inherent design flaws.

Isn't it actually very healthy to allow XRP criticism to appear in this forum? Do you really appreciate only XRP hyping posts?

You see a “failed coin” where I see a coin, shackled by a commission that does not know its ass from its elbow. Time will show who us right and my bags are all in on the shackles being broken..... t