Charting the course of XRP

They say follow the money. Where are major players allocating their bets?

I went from diamond hands to hands made of graphene lol. If you want to learn how to NOT make good money in crypto, then please follow me. I'm so good at being bad at investing i can teach you how to lose money 

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Well, one thing, longs are ATH since last pump, not sure where move more?

Last pump happened on 31.01. Longs were on 31.01 6.7mln. On 01.02 when xrp was dumped again longs rose to 12.4mln but price did not move.

Since the last pump shorts fell from 12.8mln to 8.8mln.

Despite that xrp has not moved at all. So this price si simply controlled by those who have enough xrp to dump everything and let people hope that some day xrp will rally.

5 minutes ago, solid102 said:

Lel reading the past few of the pathetic recent posts I predict a lot of people selling their XRP and going off chasing highs on other coins only for XRP to moon big time and them coming back here wishing for the XRP price to dip so they can buy back in.

Yer, price action is crap ATM but this is why we diversify. 
People too emotional, stop checking price every hour or maybe sell if it grips your shit that much😀.... plenty of time if this bull market lasts another 8 months 😎

The low sentiment actually gets me excited.

When BTC was climbing to 20k in 2017 I'm sure it was much the same in this forum as xrp didn't budge much. 

Wasn't it only when BTCs run came to an end that xrp woke up? 

These larger % losses also normally mean bigger spikes/bounces for xrp when the time comes. 

I'm just sitting back and waiting patiently. 

5 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

The low sentiment actually gets me excited.

When BTC was climbing to 20k in 2017 I'm sure it was much the same in this forum as xrp didn't budge much. 

Wasn't it only when BTCs run came to an end that xrp woke up? 

These larger % losses also normally mean bigger spikes/bounces for xrp when the time comes. 

I'm just sitting back and waiting patiently. 

Absolutely agree.  Look at the posts/sentiment from early March 2020 when everything in Crypto was looking gloomy, and XRP was 11 cents and ADA was 5 cents.  The sentiment was appalling, but those that bought against the sentiment were rewarded.  Yes, XRP is a bit of an unknown, because of SEC, so even at these prices it contains high risk factor.  If ADA goes to 10 (8 x ATH) and XRP stops at $7 (2 X ATH),  XRP at these prices would be a substantially better investment.  IF XRP sentiment recovers it will go many times its ATH.

I own less tokens of ADA, but my ADA valuation is twice XRP.  I am not regretting holding so many XRP (yet)