Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, RussianStandards said:

Think 0.56 has turned into support short term after spending best part of yesterday trying to get through. 

Yeah I was expecting it to have a bit of a rally leading up to the 22nd but not much has happened. I have a small play-stash parked at uphold for if it does rally right before, during, or after. Really hoping it does so I can increase the stash further. I just transferred part of some zerps I had bought at 15c so even if it hits 80c it would be a decent win, and of course I’d buy back  in if there was a pullback shortly thereafter. 

8 hours ago, HenrySeldom said:

Is the hype around ADA even justified? 

Charles Hodkinson is a very good self publicist.

He is also an intelligent, slow moving, compassionate man with a strategy and vision.  On his live stream last night he was talking of setting up a micro payments fund to lend 50 million to the poor in underdeveloped countries.  He has an ambitious strategy to overtake ETH. 

which is better, ADA or DOT?  I think they are very equally matched, and some people say Flare has a march on both of them. 

Unlike 2017, there are many very good projects that promise utility.  ADA seems to me a very good company to invest in.

Edited by Julian_Williams
1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

Charles Hodkinson is a very good self publicist.

He is also an intelligent, slow moving, compassionate man with a strategy and vision.  On his live stream last night he was talking of setting up a micro payments fund to lend 50 million to the poor in underdeveloped countries.  He has an ambitious strategy to overtake ETH. 

which is better, ADA or DOT?  I think they are very equally matched, and some people say Flare has a march on both of them. 

Unlike 2017, there are many very good projects that promise utility.  ADA seems to me a very good company to invest in.

It looks like ADA can follow BNB scenario and get 3rd place.

Just now, MalluJohn said:

BTC moves up 2%, XRP moves up half a %. Then BTC reduces half a percent, XRP down 2%.. this is pretty much what is happening today!:angry:

it's a torture to look at the charts/price ; XRP is getting suppressed all day , when it goes down it lost the most , when it goes up it loses 90% of it almost immediately.

When BTC goes down 1% , XRP loses 10% , when BTC goes up 10% , XRP goes 1% ?

18 minutes ago, Baka said:

Just read the top comments

Are XRP investors that naive ? or are they bots?

"I don't sell before 10k XRP" "I don't sell before 4-5 digits", is it a joke ?

I would happily sell of 100% of my xrp if it even touches 2 digits. Even with $5, I would be pretty much selling at least 75%.

Just now, Baka said:

5$ ? would make so much people rich.

I just can't imagine XRP giving us this much money 

I believe $5 is quite realistic if a great +ve news on SEC case coincides with a major bull run! But of course, even by $2, I would've taken all my original investment back with some decent profits. I bought in at $1.2 during the bull run in 2017-18. This year I have been basically cost averaging.