Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

Happy Facts for XRP friends to lift your spirits :D

Of the TOP 50 coins, XRP is the second furthest away from the all-time high :rofl:
Since the ATH XRP is 85.6% away, only ZCash tops that with over 90%

Beyond that. XRP is 40th out of 46 (excluding stablecoins in the top 50) when it comes to value growth since one year!
An unfathomable 93.09%!!!!!!
For comparison:
- ADA 1430%
- DOGE 1901%
- DOT 819%
- LINK 681%

Ahahahahaha
Kill me..

:rofl::rofl:

Facts like this are soul destroying regardless of whether we could catch up in some regard

54 minutes ago, RussianStandards said:

Facts like this are soul destroying regardless of whether we could catch up in some regard

This is the same in any market. I only wish that I had bought a certain Hydrogen manufacturers stock a year ago. $1k would now be $288K. But I chose something else......You know the rest.

3 hours ago, Elysium2030 said:

Happy Facts for XRP friends to lift your spirits :D

Of the TOP 50 coins, XRP is the second furthest away from the all-time high :rofl:
Since the ATH XRP is 85.6% away, only ZCash tops that with over 90%

Beyond that. XRP is 40th out of 46 (excluding stablecoins in the top 50) when it comes to value growth since one year!
An unfathomable 93.09%!!!!!!
For comparison:
- ADA 1430%
- DOGE 1901%
- DOT 819%
- LINK 681%

Ahahahahaha
Kill me..

:rofl::rofl:

I think the moral of this story is that I need to by some ZCash to keep my zerps company!

2 hours ago, Seoulite said:

expecting a run to 1.40 in the next day or two. Think it will go fast. After that I have no idea what is going to happen. 

Had sold all my ADA when it reached 80 cents after getting into it at about 20 cents. Had also sold all my ETH at around 1.7K. I had put all those funds into BCH, DASH, ETC and FTM. All have given me much better returns than either ETH or ADA since then. I think the alt market bull runs basically don't follow much logic on what coins are strong in terms of its use case etc.. It is better to go with those coins where the potential for percentage gains are much higher. On that front, XRP and Zcash etc have huge potential to materialize. So, I haven't sold any of my XRPs which is almost 80% of my crypto.

Edited by MalluJohn
30 minutes ago, MalluJohn said:

Had sold all my ADA when it reached 80 cents after getting into it at about 20 cents. Had also sold all my ETH at around 1.7K. I had put all those funds into BCH, DASH, ETC and FTM. All have given me much better returns than either ETH or ADA since then. I think the alt market bull runs basically don't follow much logic on what coins are strong in terms of its use case etc.. It is better to go with those coins where the potential for percentage gains are much higher. On that front, XRP and Zcash etc have huge potential to materialize. So, I haven't sold any of my XRPs which is almost 80% of my crypto.

You made some good moves, getting into ADA relatively late was always going to limit your return. In the alt market you know everything is going to pump at some point you can just can’t tell when.