Charting the course of XRP

I can't believe Bitcoin is at 53k and XRP at less than half a dollar. 

Incredible how the SEC wants to destroy a US company for the sake of allowing the big banks to continue to dominate payment rails and global money transfers. They must be paying Clayton very well. What a clown. 

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, xrp_is_love_xrp_is_life said:

February 22 - XRP pumps 10%

February 23 - XRP dumps 40%

YAY I'm so excited :banana:

Well i agree that there wil be a dump, but when there's only a little bit of good news, then the pump could be way more than 10%

4 minutes ago, Baka said:

just look at the shorts , went from 3 000 000 to 9 300 000 in a week. and it keep increasing.

You can expect a big dump incoming 

Pfff compared to the pump and dump time its nothing. Look at longs too though.

Just now, xrp-nuke said:

Pfff compared to the pump and dump time its nothing. Look at longs too though.

ofc it's not as high , but it keeps increasing.

We re not having a pump and dump right now , but shorts increased x3 in a week while the price isnt pumping , is really not a good sign.

14 minutes ago, Baka said:

just look at the shorts , went from 3 000 000 to 9 300 000 in a week. and it keep increasing.

Could you share where can see short/long interest for crypto assets ?

2 hours ago, Baka said:

...or it could be setting up for a short squeeze.  Seems more than plausible considering recent mooning events in random alts.

52 minutes ago, Baka said:

could be , but being in XRP for 4 years now

I don't believe that xrp will see 2-3-5-10 dollars anytime soon, so it's better to sell/buy during a pump and dump,

and the next pump and dump will be on feb22 when theres some little good news for ripple.

When it's not good news, then it will be a dump only.

15 minutes ago, retep said:

I don't believe that xrp will see 2-3-5-10 dollars anytime soon, so it's better to sell/buy during a pump and dump,

and the next pump and dump will be on feb22 when theres some little good news for ripple.

When it's not good news, then it will be a dump only.

You mean when there is no real news.  Nothing will be resolved on the 22nd, this lawsuit is going to go on for a while.  There may be a bit of a pump this weekend banking on people not realizing this, but I imagine it will be flat or dropping on the 22nd.

Happy Facts for XRP friends to lift your spirits :D

Of the TOP 50 coins, XRP is the second furthest away from the all-time high :rofl:
Since the ATH XRP is 85.6% away, only ZCash tops that with over 90%

Beyond that. XRP is 40th out of 46 (excluding stablecoins in the top 50) when it comes to value growth since one year!
An unfathomable 93.09%!!!!!!
For comparison:
- ADA 1430%
- DOGE 1901%
- DOT 819%
- LINK 681%

Ahahahahaha
Kill me..

:rofl::rofl: