Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

A few people have now been dismissed for awhile, and the others issued warnings.  If anyone continues to feel the need to troll this or other threads there are other places for you.  Let's keep on top

Calm down bois, 100,000 cartons of Hopium supply incoming, take your doses accordingly below: 1. Timing of the SEC case is just weird, if anything is fishy, it probably is. Considering Ripple try

Posted Images

So looking at that newer article, "Ripple and SEC Don't Believe There's Prospect for Settlement at This Time", Discovery is allowed till Aug 16th...but there is still change of hands in the SEC which could provide a new light and hail mary settlement? Not trying to read into anything as possible, but Hey it could happen..

 

edit: BTC hit 50k+ :P 

 

another edit: listened to this guy ... 

 

Edited by BroHamBone
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, retep said:

HELLO? Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello?

Has everybody left the room? room? room? room?

Does anyone have any idea why xrp is sinking again? again? again? again? :unsure:

This is a typical rotation of money out of the alts and into BTC. XRP, Stellar, Chainlink, and others are all sinking by similar percentages. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, NMNR said:

I think this is just the usual XRP pattern as of late. I'm quite optimistic the price will go back up toward end of week.

And then come back down again....

We've seen it happen time and time again and now it's plainly obvious to see that the only way of making any money with this coin is by selling when the price increases by 15 cents. Then buy back in, rinse and repeat the process. 

Edited by Moonraker
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

And then come back down again....

We've seen it happen time and time again and now it's plainly obvious to see that the only way of making any money with this coin is by selling when the price increases by 15 cents. Then buy back in, rinse and repeat the process. 

True but i expected a rise or a drop after 22 feb and not now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

smarter people pre-empt the perceived patterns, why the pump so early - and the dump so many days prior to hearing date? you couldn't pump the price the day before and dump the day after.  

Or maybe you could. with insider information and the bags to do it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, xrp-nuke said:

Others did loose more, depends what range from top you are watching.

ADA , ETH , BTC ; LINK , LTC

im not comparing to a coin who did 2000% in 30 days and lost 50% those last days..

Edited by Baka
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Baka said:

ADA , ETH , BTC ; LINK , LTC

im not comparing to a coin who did 2000% in 30 days and lost 50% those last days..

But you have to agree that range of coins you compare against is not that big

At current stage XRP is the one that pumps and dumps 100% in no time 😔

Also I noticed that coins move in groups, while one pumps other retraces and cycles goes.

As of time all in into BTC and 58k, it cleared a very "big wall" at 50k today!

But anyway I expect manipulated dump on/after 22nd of February

Too many "settelment" hopes on nothing, another yet reason to PTSD more people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

But you have to agree that range of coins you compare against is not that big

At current stage XRP is the one that pumps and dumps 100% in no time 😔

Also I noticed that coins move in groups, while one pumps other retraces and cycles goes.

As of time all in into BTC and 58k, it cleared a very "big wall" at 50k today!

But anyway I expect manipulated dump on/after 22nd of February

Too many "settelment" hopes on nothing, another yet reason to PTSD more people.

0.48$ , and down down down . the only coin going down right now

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.