Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Baka said:

Buena elección :))

He cambiado algunos por FTM que está subiendo en este momento.

También dudo en cambiar mi EGLD y ADA a BTC

¿Qué piensas al respecto? parece que los ALT son y se balancearán a BTC durante algunos momentos

Mee too

23 minutes ago, Begofend said:

Trying to get by the .47 resistance, I think we need bitcoin to shoot over 50, seems to be a correlation between bitcoin and ripple cent for thousand.

Lol.. XRP is on its own island at the moment! 

EDIT: XRP....not Ripple :)

Edited by BroHamBone
18 hours ago, RussianStandards said:

I agree it’s holding well considering the situation. We’ve so so far to go before we are beginning to be on par with them though on a macro scale. 

It feels as if there's a lot against XRP right now, and yet, it's still tracking above its pre-PnD floor. It will be interesting to see what the 22nd Feb brings...

On 2/9/2021 at 12:44 AM, MrrXRP said:

Everyone's laughing about it, sued by the SEC, losing places in market cap to ada, dot, etc etc, what is else is in there for xrp? Bring it the f*** on.  

plus exchanges stop American trading.

all bad news, still manage to hit 0.49 about to reach 0.5

what is the price when all good news come, at least ath

12 minutes ago, Jack21 said:

plus exchanges stop American trading.

all bad news, still manage to hit 0.49 about to reach 0.5

what is the price when all good news come, at least ath

If you bought XRP in the last week of Jan you are doing about as well as you would had you bought BTC in the last week of Jan.