Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

5 minutes ago, B088IN said:

Bouncing off 0.45 ūü§Ē

Eyes are not on XRP atm... unfortunately... being shadowed by ETH, ADA, DOGE, POLK (from left field) and of course BTC atm.... Stellar is tryna get some views too.  

XRP will have its time here shortly when all the FOMOs come out.

Edit:  Hey! After 4 years on this forum, I finally hit 100 posts :) 

Edited by BroHamBone
18 minutes ago, BigDaddy said:

So where is the bottom for XRP between now an the 22nd?  Is it in the .42 to .45 range?

Im not a chart reader...but I watch the volatility of how the price moves w/ the rest of the market is...and it seemed heavy supported at .40 since its most recent "pump and dump".  But I would have to agree w/ your range at the moment.

3 minutes ago, Baka said:

Sell pressure too big on XRP , as soon as the price tries to go up it goes down . 
I think bots are activated to sell the portfolios of some people with big big bags like Jed.

Cant' see other reasons , it's not us holders who are ready to sell when it goes up 1-2 cents.

Honestly, I don't mind. I'm diversified enough to go down with my xrps if I need to. On the other hand, the sentiment/narrative around xrp is just were we need it to before the rise.

Everyone's laughing about it, sued by the SEC, losing places in market cap to ada, dot, etc etc, what is else is in there for xrp? Bring it the f*** on.  

There are way too many long time supporters turning their back now (I don't blame them) and if it's going up at some point then it sure as hell looks like its close. Maybe sooner than we expect. The timing is just perfect for xrp to make a comeback, huge one (in case it ever does).

11 minutes ago, Baka said:

Sell pressure too big on XRP , as soon as the price tries to go up it goes down . 
I think bots are activated to sell the portfolios of some people with big big bags like Jed.

Cant' see other reasons , it's not us holders who are ready to sell when it goes up 1-2 cents.

I would think it is to do with sentiment Baka.  The die hards understand the case for XRP, the wider crypto market are not interested.  They just see yesterday's coin and buy ADA instead.

A wall of money is arriving in crypto, and it will smash away that sentiment.  Then they will see an undervalued token and flood in like sheep

It is quite likely hat ADA will end up this alt season with a high MC this season than XRP, but long term XRP will be a mega ecosystem.  This makes it very hard for investors to judge where to put their money at the beginning of the season

A few days ago I was 60% XRP 40% ADA both worth about 35 cents - but ADA has gone up in value, so even though I have the same proportions as before.   My valuation now is more like 60% ADA 40% XRP. 

11 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

The die hards understand the case for XRP, the wider crypto market are not interested.

[When] they will see an undervalued token and flood in like sheep

I like this. 

8 hours ago, jamie998 said:

Looks like you got that prediction wrongūüėČ

I'm still baffled why people are expecting BTC to act the way it has in previous cycles, there will be no more massive crashes anymore...$40k to $25k - %40 nearly...nuts.

It's no longer retail driving this. The spikes will still be big due to supply/demand but the crashes will get smaller and smaller over time. 

I just don't see situations like the Jan 2018 crash happening anymore, not for BTC at least.

Indeed, hard to foresee what Tesla will announce. Anyway as I said in the original post, I had no money in it so it’s easy to be flippant about it.

Anyway I still think we will see 25k again at some point. I assume you have looked at the stock market charts? There are big crashes there. And gold and silver. And forex. You know how big those markets are compared to btc? 
There will be corrections because that is what markets do. 

13 hours ago, Baka said:

What about your XRP? still holding ?

A day after saying I didn't sell any XRP I have now sold some XRP. This little move up has convinced me. Converted it to FLR. Everything else is too high to buy right now, also I'm very bullish on FLR.

1 minute ago, Seoulite said:

A day after saying I didn't sell any XRP I have now sold some XRP. This little move up has convinced me. Converted it to FLR. Everything else is too high to buy right now, also I'm very bullish on FLR.

Nice choice :))

I did trade some for FTM which is moving up right now.

I also hesitate to trade my EGLD and ADA to BTC 

What you think about it ? it looks like ALTs are and will swing to BTC for some times

16 minutes ago, Baka said:

Nice choice :))

I did trade some for FTM which is moving up right now.

I also hesitate to trade my EGLD and ADA to BTC 

What you think about it ? it looks like ALTs are and will swing to BTC for some times

You know I'm going to say BTC is too high to buy ;) also I was VERY wrong on my BTC price prediction so I dunno. Yeah buy, it will be 100k tomorrow :D 

As a general rule I don't swing between alts/btc. I only swing between fiat and crypto, and even that I do fairly rarely. I don't know mate. I thought your target for EGLD was a bit higher? Anyway I hesitate to say anything because I've been so wrong about BTC before. 

Edited by Seoulite
7 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

You know I'm going to say BTC is too high to buy ;) also I was VERY wrong on my BTC price prediction so I dunno. Yeah buy, it will be 100k tomorrow :D 

As a general rule I don't swing between alts/btc. I only swing between fiat and crypto, and even that I do fairly rarely. I don't know mate. I thought your target for EGLD was a bit higher? Anyway I hesitate to say anything because I've been so wrong about BTC before. 

I like EGLD ofc but when you look at the weekly chart , we should see a correction ( that may have already began , since we re bleeding since we got rejected twice at 200$). it upped way too much way too fast so it would be normal to correct.

And ALTS going into BTC , so price could go down even faster.

I think swing trading between BTC/Alts is the best way to grow your portfolio , but ofc it's more stress and time.

Edited by Baka