Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Если посмотреть график доминации BTC, он находится у нижней греницы восходящего канала. При её пробое доминация будет снижаться и тогда нас ждёт продолжение альтсезона. У XRP будет время, что бы всё исправить. 

image.png

4 minutes ago, Andrey72 said:

Если посмотреть график доминации BTC, он находится у нижней греницы восходящего канала. При её пробое доминация будет снижаться и тогда нас ждёт продолжение альтсезона. У XRP будет время, что бы всё исправить. 

image.png

OK

7 minutes ago, Andrey72 said:

image.png

Found the bot

7 minutes ago, Andrey72 said:

image.png

Well that didn’t translate to English for me, anyone care to enlighten me to what was said 😎😉

8 minutes ago, B088IN said:

Что ж, для меня это не перешло на английский, кто-нибудь хочет просветить меня до того, что было сказано 😎 😉

If you look at the BTC dominance chart, it is located at the lower border of the ascending channel. At its breakdown, the dominance will decrease and then we will continue the altseason. XRP will have time to fix everything.

14 hours ago, Seoulite said:

No, I think we will see 25k before we see 42k.

Looks like you got that prediction wrong😉

I'm still baffled why people are expecting BTC to act the way it has in previous cycles, there will be no more massive crashes anymore...$40k to $25k - %40 nearly...nuts.

It's no longer retail driving this. The spikes will still be big due to supply/demand but the crashes will get smaller and smaller over time. 

I just don't see situations like the Jan 2018 crash happening anymore, not for BTC at least.

Tis the beauty of Crypto, anything can and anything will happen, logic, reason and all your charts mean absolutely nothing. Your guess is as good as the next persons. 
I literally have exit points allocated to my various coins and will just sit back and watch the show. If it works out, great, if not, oh well. 
Having been with it all since 2017 I learnt to not get stressed, only put in what you can safely and more importantly, honestly, say you can loose and all will be well 👌

2 minutes ago, TeeKay said:

Btw XRP is out of top 5.:(

Yea.... im not seeing any "stable upward movement" on XRP till closer to FEB 22nd.... If more words spill from the trial, there will be an increase for sure. I believe XRP will come out of this.  If you are long, there shouldn't be any worry, add more to your bags...otherwise play the market at your own risk and put whatever you need back into XRP when the time comes.

*Not financial advice. My own perspective.

Now need announcment on DOGE, to enter asian market 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway we are going to 72k now!

2 hours ago, jamie998 said:

Looks like you got that prediction wrong😉

I'm still baffled why people are expecting BTC to act the way it has in previous cycles, there will be no more massive crashes anymore...$40k to $25k - %40 nearly...nuts.

It's no longer retail driving this. The spikes will still be big due to supply/demand but the crashes will get smaller and smaller over time. 

I just don't see situations like the Jan 2018 crash happening anymore, not for BTC at least.

To be fair I think it corrected to something 32-35% the only difference is that it did not test bottom too often like in 2017.